Jeff Schmitt Chevrolet South

613 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

September 30, 2019

JJ awesome job helping us get the right truck at the right price! We had a very good experience with JJ and the whole crew at Jeff Schmitt South

Hello, we are glad we could help! Thank you for your kind review; we are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at Jeff Schmitt Chevrolet ...South! Thank you!! Ashli Kitchen Executive Assistant Jeff Schmitt Auto Group (937)878-3471

September 25, 2019

Purchased a 2020 Chevy Traverse from J.J. Greenwood at the Chevy South store in Miamisburg. Located exactly what I wanted without any issues! I really... appreciate the overall great experience and I will be back! Thanks

Hello, thank you for your kind words and congratulations on your new Traverse. We're glad you had a great experience with J.J.! Please don't hesitate ...to reach out to us if there's anything more we can do! Thank you! Ashli Kitchen Executive Assistant Jeff Schmitt Auto Group (937)878-3471

September 24, 2019

If you want a positive car buying experience, go see James “JJ” Greenwood at Jeff Schmitt in Miamisburg. Very helpful, friendly and no pressure. We’ll... go back.

Hi there, thank you; we appreciate your feedback! Feel free to reach out to us if you need anything. Have a wonderful day.

September 15, 2019

Really enjoyed our shopping experience at Jeff Schmitt Auto Group. Our sales guy JJ Greenwood is the best and very helpful. Will definitely come back.

Our entire team works hard to work with your budget and get you the best deal. We're always here with the same great service whenever you need service... or another vehicle! Enjoy your new Silverado and if you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by. Have an awesome day! Thank you!! Ashli Kitchen Executive Assistant Jeff Schmitt Auto Group (937)878-3471

September 14, 2019

saw a nice 2017 equinox online i wanted, within a hour i was at dealership , and the suv had just sold. my salesman james greenwood quickly found and suggested... similar models, that i might like. weel he found just the one ! he was very patient , considering i had my heart sold onthe one i saw online. but paired me with suv that i just love. my finance man was very helpful and got me a great interest rate and in the vehicle. only hiccup in the buying process was an internet failure that added to my time at the dealership. overall great experience !!

Our entire team works hard to work with your budget and get you the best deal. We're always here with the same great service whenever you need service... or another vehicle! Enjoy your new Equinox and if you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by. Have an awesome day! Thank you!! Ashli Kitchen Executive Assistant Jeff Schmitt Auto Group (937)878-3471

September 10, 2019

Fantastic sales team!! I drove 12 hours to look at a truck in stock. Ethan was great to work with. Could not be happier with my new truck

Hello, we're glad to hear about your positive experience with Ethan. We hope to see you again. Safe travels! Ashli Kitchen Executive Assistant Jeff S...chmitt Auto Group (937) 878-3471

August 28, 2019

The people were nice I only waited for about 15 minutes before I was help they were very professional and straight to the point. I was out of there with... a car in about 2 hours. Thanks so much you guys.

It is great to hear everything was done quickly and to your satisfaction! Thank you for your five star review and we hope to see you again in the futu...re! Ashli Kitchen Executive Assistant Jeff Schmitt Auto Group (937)878-3471

August 26, 2019

I recently purchased a 2011 Chevy Equinox. James Greenwood was wonderful to work with. He was very polite, and very knowledgeable. So happy I chose Jeff... Schmitt. I love my car!

Hello, thank you for the 5 star review. Congratulations on your new Equinox! We look forward to seeing you again.

August 26, 2019

JJ and August were great to work with while buying our new Tahoe. We found the Tahoe online and it was just what we wanted.

Hello, thank you for the feedback. We are happy JJ and August found you a new Tahoe. Have a wonderful day.

August 24, 2019

Purchased this vehicle and have been happy so far! Very smooth process! James was very helpful and I would recommend dealing with him. I will definitely... come back when I’m ready to purchase a new vehicle.

Hello, thank you for the 5 star review. Congratulations on your new vehicle! We look forward to seeing you again. Thank you!! Ashli Kitchen Execu...tive Assistant Jeff Schmitt Auto Group (937)878-3471