Physicians Auto Group

4.7 out of 5 (4.7) 9 reviews

Call This Dealer

Used

• February 16, 2017

Helpful, knowledgeable, good products - one of the best experiences I've had buying a car.

February 9, 2017

They were very helpful. We were in need of a vehicle and they did everything they could to make sure we drove a car home that day that we were very i...nterested in.

August 23, 2016

John was very friendly, knowledgeable and helpful. Would definitely recommend them.

December 23, 2015

We found just the vehicle we were looking for among their great selection of cars. Brad was very helpful during the buying process and as a woman purc...hasing a car I felt very respected during the whole process and not as if someone was trying to take advantage of me while negotiating. They have very well kept vehicles as well.

April 6, 2015

I bought an '06 Infiniti QX56 and I must say WOW! Brad was the consumate professional, even making sure all the details of the sale were taken care of... while he was out of town. Then, even a month after the deal was done Brad took care of me in having the car detailed perfectly! What a group…will absolutely work with this group in the future.

June 8, 2014

I couldn't have been more pleased in Physicians Auto Group. My car was totaled in an accident and of course the insurance did not cover a new car, so ...I started looking for a replacement. I had very particular needs and was looking for a very specific car, but did not have the time or energy to find one on my own. PAG was terrific in coming up with EXACTLY the car I was looking for at EXACTLY the right price in an efficient and timely fashion. They were terrific to work with and didn't bat an eye when I hesitated to buy a couple cars that didn't quite fit my needs. They just found me the right car! t don't think I'll ever by a car any other way again!!!

March 18, 2014

We recently purchased an SUV from Physicians Auto Group sight unseen. We live in GA and were unable to find what we were looking for locally. We came ...across Physicians Auto Group on the web. We worked with Brad who was very knowledgeable about the vehicle, answered all our questions, and made the buying process one of the simplest transactions we have ever had. Brad helped us with delivery options and followed up to make sure the vehicle was delivered and was as expected/described. I am delighted to say that the truck runs well and is in excellent condition. Anyone looking for a great vehicle at a fair price can truly buy from Physicians Auto Group with confidence. We would recommend them to family and friends. Our son turns 15 soon and we are going to definitely look at their inventory when it comes time to buy him his first car.

August 1, 2013

I bought a '98 Boxster with 59,435 miles on it. They would not let me take it to anyone to look at before the sale except their mechanic. Within 12 ho...urs and 10 miles, the "Check Engine" light came on. I took it back, and they denied resetting it (they put 1500 miles on the car; I put 5), but said resetting the check engine light to sell the car is not fraud. I was a fool to buy a car "AS IS" from these guys.

Johnny had a problem with the car he bought. He brought it back and out of Goodwill we fixed it for FREE (even though it was sold As Is) We are not su...re of anything more we can do to help. Although we did NOT appreciate JohnnyD's extortion attempt (He offered to take down this negative review for $350) We will just continue providing the best quality cars at the lowest prices available combined with great customer service. Best of luck to you in the future!

September 6, 2011

Physicians Auto Group has great cars at the lowest prices I could find. I found them when I was looking for a car on Cars.com. They had the lowest pri...ce within 500 miles, I love the Mercedes I got so much, that I went back and bought a Honda for my daughter. They are also helping me with a new Odyssey for my wife. They took the time to make sure I understood everything about the car. I really have had an excellent experience with them and would highly recommend them to anybody looking for a new or used car.

Physicians Auto Group