Average based on 9 reviews.
  • Quick fast service and always there to help

Great service went in and came right out with a vehicle. Service was a A was very satisfied with them and would recommend anyone to them

• Cadillac CTS

I was very impressed with how Shawn handled buying the car and very impressed with his ability to ansewer all our questions very outstanding young man an very respectful an I thank y'all for a very pleasing experience

• Great service

Great friendly service and very quick with getting the work done that needed done.

• Best service in a jiffy!

Thank you Maria and Oscar for your business...it was a pleasure assisting you in your purchase!!

Thanks for the speedy, painless process in purchasing our new Tayota Tacoma! My hubby loves it and it will be an awesome starter car in a few years for my soon to bee teen daughter! Thanks Shawn Ramon!

• 2014 Chevy Silverado

Great experience, Shawn goes above and beyond to help in all aspects of the deal. Vehicle quality is supurb, this is the second vehicle I have bought from them and definitely will be a return customer!

Thank you so much for your kind words. We truly appreciate your repeated business and look forward to taking care of all your automotive needs in the future!

• 2006 Kia Purchase

Superior is a great dealership. I've really enjoyed my car buying experience. I really think Shawn is a great guy and answered all my questions and made car shopping a fun experience. Thanks!!

Thank you so much for your kind words Betty. We value each and every one of our customers and look forward to taking care of all your automotive needs in the future!

• Not worth it

Rude employees. Rude owner. Mechanics fix repairs only to get you on the road then you have to go back just so they can repair it again because they didn't do it right the first time. They just want to make a sale and get you out of there. Get very uptight when you show them problems with a vehicle. Their favorite phrase "Oh no that's how It's supposed to sound." Waste of time. Make the drive to San Antonio or Corpus for better cars and better customer service.

We do understand your frustration with the problems you have been having with your vehicle. However, we feel that have been doing everything possible to resolve the issues that have arisen while providing you with a rental vehicle at no charge to you. Unfortunately we do not manufacture these vehicles and there is no way possible to guarantee trouble free driving for the life of the vehicle. We strive to provide the best possible service to address the issues you may have and unfortunately there are costs involved with maintaining and repairing your vehicle.

• Great deals

Bought a car here about 2 years ago. Got a great deal on a great car. Its still running today without a problem.

Thank you Dmitry! We appreciate your business and look forward to taking care of all your automotive needs in the future.

• Very Friendly and Helpful

Thank you for your continued business...we truly appreciate you.

Even though I didn't purchase a vehicle there. The atmoshere was friendly and courteous. They were very knowlegeable and helpful. I am deffinately going back when I need another vehicle.

Thank you for your continued business...we truly appreciate you.