• Excellent Service

We are very happy with our purchase. I would recommend this dealer to a friend. They are all very friendly and helpful. We looked and bought the same day. Very honest people.

• Car Purchase

Thank You!! It means a lot to us that you took the time to give us this excellent feedback.

Had an excellent experience buying a car from Dalton Auto Express. No heavy handed salesmanship, jus good honest answers to questions, Everyone was really helpful.

• Another great buy

I'm on my second truck. Back again because of the great service. Thanks Elie and staff for all your help. MR

Thank you Mike!

Thank you Mike!

• Great people to do business with!

Thank You Nikki =) We greatly appreciate the kind words.

I have purchased 3 cars from Dalton Auto Express. The customer service is above and beyond! I would highly recommend them! They stand behind their cars and when I had a problem with my brakes after warranty they gave me a loaner and helped me with no questions asked. Great people to do business with.

Thank You Nikki =) We greatly appreciate the kind words.

• Great place to buy a car

The owner and staff are wonderful. Not pushie and they go the extra mile for the customer. I highly recommend them.

We just wanted to Thank You for taking the time to leave us the excellent feedback. We really appreciate it!! Thanks Again, Sincerely Elie and all of us at Dalton Auto Express

• bmw z-4

Buying was great, they did everything the way it should be, vehicle was just what they said it was. would buy again from them, 5 star.

Thank You so much! We appreciate the you taking the time to comment, it means so much to us!! Thanks again

• JUDY'S GOOD DAY

First car i bought by myself. met some good people,who had good cars with low mileage at a fair price.Not at all pushy (a good day) ps.no charge for paper work