Millennium Hyundai

Saturday 7:00am–5:00pm 9:00am–7:00pm
Sunday Closed 11:00am–5:00pm
(855) 255-3839 (855) 255-3839

3.6

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

oh boy

just picked up my new sonata from milllennium hyundai this is my forth hyundai and i get all my hyundais at millennium hyundai started out with an accent elantra and two sonatas

Unprofessional and Miss lead

They are unprofessional and miss leading they spoil my credit after taking booking they said they can’t give me car I m not approved. I will never recommend them

UNHAPPY C USTOMERS

We came in to RENEW an existing lease and were completely taken advantage of. Team of morons convinced us to lease with a different company than Hyundai Financial. As a result, we now owe wear and tear on an almost perfect car returned WAY UNDER mileage. When I called, the sales manager was never in and when I called Hyundai FInancial they told me we were ill-advised. NEVER AGAIN - a dreadful dealership full of scoundrels.

Disappointed

Hoping to purchase 2014 Mazda CX-5 , but when my husband looked under hood it was obvious there was a lot of corrosion & rust due to flood damage though Car Fax did not indicate!

GOT ME INTO MY SUBARU DREAM CAR

I SAW A VERY RARE VEHICLE ON THE NET AND DECIDED TO TAKE A LOOK. I CAME IN DELT WITH A GENTLEMAN NAMED VISHNU DAS PLEASE ASK FOR HIM WHEN YOU GO THERE. I TOOK A LOOK AT THE VEHICLE THEY WERE OFFERING IT WAS A 2018 SUBARU STI WITH ONLY 2,000 MILES. I HAD A LOT OF QUESTIONS ABOUT WHY A VEHICLE SO NEW WAS AT A HYUNDAI DEALER ALREADY FOR SALE. HE EXPLAINED THAT IT HAD BELONGED TO A LONG TIME CUTOMER OF THEIRS WHO RECENTLY GOT DEPLOYED IN THE MILITARY. I ALSO HAD SOME TECHNICAL QUESTIONS AND THIS WAS MY FAVORITE PART OF THE TRANSACTION AND SHOWED ME THAT I WAS AT THE RIGHT PLACE. MR VISHNU IMMEDIATELY EXPLAINED THAT HE WAS A HYUNDAI SPECIALIST AND DIDNT WANT TO MIS INFORM ME SO HE BROUGHT ME TO HIS MANAGER. I HAVE ONLY OWNED SUBARUS FOR THE LAST 15 YEARS AND I KNOW THEM INSIDE AND OUT. VISHNU INTRODUCED ME TO HIS MANAGER MR KARL WHO GREETED ME WITH A SMILE AND WAS ABLE TO ANSWER EVRY SINGLE TECHNICAL QUESTION THAT I HAD. HE WAS A VERY CONFIDENT PERSON AND TOLD ME TO SEARCH WITHIN 2000 MILES AND I WOULD NOT FIND AN IDENTICAL CAR. I ALREADY DID MY RESEARCH AND EVERYTHING THEY WERE SAYING WAS 100% ACCURATE. THEY GAVE ME A VERY FAIR TRADE IN AMOUNT ON MY SUBARU BRZ AND I WAS DRIVING HOME THE SAME DAY. I WAS VERY SUPRISED THE DEPTH OF KNOWLEDGE THAT A HYUNDAI DEALER HAD ABOUT ANOTHER BRAND. MR VISNU WAS VERY PROFESSIONAL AND COURTEOUS THROUGHOUT THE WHOLE TRANSACTION. MR KARL HAS ENERGY AND INTENSITY THAT YOU HAVE TO SEE FOR YOURSELF. THERE WAS ANOTHER ISSUE WITH A PREVIOUS CUSTOMER WHO WAS SITTING IN THE WAITING AREA WITH ME WHN I WAS WAITING FOR MY CREDIT APPROVAL. JUST BY THE WAY MR KARL HANDLED THAT CUSTOMER I KNEW I WAS IN THE RIGHT PLACE.

Nutty 4 nissans

Came into millennium on Saturday to look at a Nissan Maxima. I have worked for dealers in the past and I saw their cheap price online and had to see if it was true. I went down there met with the salesman who was a little wacky his name was Danny I could tell he was an honest guy and got straight to the point. I drove the car and decided to try and get financing. I have had some credit issues and didn't think I could get approved. They got me approved but the rate was high as I expected and payment was out of my reach. Next thing I know an older gentleman maybe mid 50's came in and said if he could get me a little better payment would I take the car. I'm not sure if he was the owner but it seemed like he was. By this time my wife was all ready fed up and was waiting to leave he had a big guy with him who seemed very sincere on helping with my situation I believe his name was Carlos? These two guys are amazing!!!! For the next 10 minutes they were on phones,pushing buttons and it really seemed liked they wanted to help me. The older gentlemen got off the phone and said I can get you to $220 which was still out of reach..Carlos? I think that was his name came back in and said I got you exactly where you need to be. Like I said I have been in the business,I know the game of back and fourth. These two guys really cared about my situation. The place was full of people but they focused on me and made it happen. I went home with my car the same day. I will be going back into the dealer to get their names and updating this review but I just have to share this experience. I don't think everyone gets to speak to these guys because I was there 4 hours picking up my car and I only saw Carlos here and there. They have a customer for life from me. Just when you think no one cares you meet people like this and it gives you hope again. THANK YOU MILLENNIUM HYUNDAI

Honesty is their best policy!!!

Came in looking for a used SUV. I worked with Kenny who was very knowledgeable and helped me find the perfect car. There were a few scratches on the car and the manager karl assured me that they would be taken care of. I came the next day to pick up the car it was clean and ready for me when I got there and they did everything that they said they would. The payment karl quoted me was actually a little less. I have bought many cars in my lifetime and have never had this good of an experience. A+++

GREAT PLACE ESPECIALLY FOR PEOPLE WITH BAD CREDIT

This place was GREAT! I don't have the best credit and I didn't think I would be able to get a vehicle. I came into hyundai just to look around and the salesman jose helped me out on the lot outside. I explained my credit situation and he assured me that they would be able to help. I filled out a credit application thinking the whole time that there was no way that I could get approved. He introduced me to his manager Karl and he explained with my situation what vehicles would work best for me. I picked out a pre owned Tucson and I was driving in a matter of hours. These guys all worked together yo make my car buying experience as easy as possible.

1.0

15 days to fix the AC of my car!

It took these guys two weeks! to fix the air conditioning of my Tucson. I had to go to that dealer several times, even took a day off in my work to try to solve the problem, and I had to leave the car twice overnight. I was denied a loaner despite the fact that the Ac fixing (faulty AC compressor) was covered by the warranty. Long story short, after several trips to that dealers, tens of phone calls no answered, I had to rent a car, supposedly paid by the dealer, but instead it was charged to my credit card, and now I had to call Hyundai costumer service to get a reimbursement provided that I sent them a ton of documents. Bottom line: Millenium Huyndai has the worse service I have ever seen. Stay away from them.

Near home

Was in service getting an oil change and drove out with a new car ..Robert figueroa was my sale person. .don't know how he did ..but my new car is in my driveway right now...