Select Express Auto

0 recent reviews

Call This Dealer

This dealer has no recent reviews and is not rated.

That was fast
    March 10, 2015

The 1st time I met the owner I had gotten a flat right near their shop. The tire was beyond repair so I needed a new one. When the owner found out I w...as on my way to work, he rushed the tire purchase got it put back on the car and sent me on my way within an hour. That was 10 years ago, I've no real need for any other repair shop. I wonder if he ever sold that red vet? :}

No ride to work
    November 25, 2014

My truck was leaking coolant I couldn't get to work so tony lent me his truck while he worked on mine thank u I had no sick days left. I owe lunch

they will trick you
    July 15, 2014

at first they are very friendly at first alittle pushy to sell vehichle but BE AWARE they will tell you what ever they think you need to here to get y...ou to sign contract then your on your own with a screwed up vehichle wad sold a fwd car as awd missing have the options was told it had they are all about vanity not quality be forwarned di not shop there

As the owner I have a very simple policy if your not happy with the vehicle u purchased! Please bring it back and get your money back. I'll pretend li...ke I never sold it.

Select Express Auto