Chattanooga Volvo Cars

Saturday 9:00am–6:00pm 8:00am–5:00pm
Sunday 1:00pm–5:00pm Closed
(432) 304-3411 (432) 304-3411

Service with a smile

Excellent job. Timely service. Couldn’t have been happier. I arrived unannounced for 10K service. They took me in and had me taken care of in short order. I was short on time and they got me out in plenty of time.

Retired

Staff was friendly and professional. Work done was completed as requested in a timely manner and beyond my expectations. I would recommend this dealership to anyone and will continue to use them for my car repairs.

Enjoyed my buying experience

Harley was great to work with and easy to deal with! Everyone employee was very knowledgeable and friendly. I sent my wife back to learn all about the vehicle and they took their time to walk her through all the features of the car as well has had the car cleaned. Would do business there again.

Purchase of Volvo XC60 from Long Volvo Chattanooga

I’ve honestly never had such a hassle free car buying experience. The whole process was smooth and easy. I would highly recommend coming here to purchase your next new or used vehicle.

Awesome dealership

We just purchased a new Volvo here and Jason our salesman was awesome!! We will definitely buy from them again!! My hasband and I highly recommend this dealership!

Most friendly dealership

Very pleased with service provided by Long Volvo in Chattanooga Tennessee. Best communication I’ve had at a dealership. Told me exactly what would be needed and completed work when they said.

Service

Execellent service and people were helpful and friendly. Would highly recommend them to anyone who need their volvo serviced. Would come back anythime to have my car serviced.

MS Lynn Cole

I did not purchase my older model Volvo from Long but received excellent service from service manager and staff. Very accommodating and courteous!! I would recommend to friends and family

M Kendrick

Jesse made my car shopping easy with his knowledge of the XC 90 I bought. He was a pleasure to work with during the set up of the technology . He was very patient with me and took the time to make sure I understood the features offered. Keep up the good work!!

Excellent!

Jesse was great! I bought an xc40 and was extremely happy with the buying process with Jesse and the team at Volvo of Chattanooga! Thanks for an amazing experience!