INFINITI of Hilton Head

51 reviews

51 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of INFINITI of Hilton Head from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

January 9, 2020

I traveled from Greenville SC to purchase a car from INFINITI OF HILTON HEAD, and Sandy was my salesman, He made me feel very welcome; I really appreciate... his honesty and integrity; we don't find that very often these days. This entire business is a 5 star operation. Thank you Sandy for your service!!

Thank you for the kind review! We are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at Infiniti of Hilton Head! Have a great day!

January 7, 2020

After finding the car I wanted online at this dealership, they made the negotiation and the transaction super easy. Would highly recommend Sandy as a... salesperson and this dealership as a whole!

We appreciate your feedback about your purchase experience with us! Thank you for the recommendation!

November 20, 2019

Have had excellent experiences with both the sale of my QX50 and the service staff. Sandy was very low key and made the purchase a very positive event.... Would go back to him in the future. The service people made follow up visits a pleasure and easy to set up.

Thank you for the kind words about your sales and service visit with us! Please let us know if there is anything that we can assist with in the future...!

October 3, 2019

Sandy Hunter was as good a salesman as we have dealt with. No pressure, no bs; we appreciated that. Sandy gets our highest rating. Our thanks to him.

August 31, 2019

Jim Abel was great to work with. He answered all of our questions, showed us what we wanted to see, and sold us a car with no pressure. It was an easy... car buying experience.

Cheryl, thank you for taking the time to let us know about your recent purchase experience with us. Have a great day!

Jim Abel

Sales Professional

(5.0) 12 reviews

August 24, 2019

To: Dealer Rater From: Charlotte Jones Subject: Dealer Ratings I recently bought a car from Infiniti of Hilton Head located in Bluffton, SC . The... following people were instrumental in helping me with my purchase: Jim Abel, Madeline Waite, Teresa Semmier, Neil Johnson, and Calvin Stevenson. They get a 5 Star Plus rating! I love my Inifiniti!

Jim Abel

Sales Professional

(5.0) 12 reviews

August 19, 2019

I have bought many cars over the last 3 decades.Had not considered an Infinity automobile prior to this purchase.Zack did an excellent job of explaining... the product.There was never a feeling that we were being over sold.After our initial visit,Zack was prompt in identifying a car that met out needs. The process of buying the QX 80 was the best car purchase that I can recall. Job well done.

August 16, 2019

Zack explained everything in easy terms . He gave me a couple of options. I found just what I needed for comfort. Love my 2019 QX 80!

August 10, 2019

2nd best car buying experience of my life today. The 1st, the last car I purchased from the Infiniti of Hilton Head team. My salesman Zack took the time... to understand my requirements for a new vehicle and exceeded them. His knowledge of the Q50 Sport made my decision to buy easy. Thank you, Infiniti of Hilton Head Team for the awesome car buying experience!!!!!

July 31, 2019

Went back to them after last purchase. Sandy makes everything so easy and Chris was super nice! Teresa makes the paperwork a breeze. Would highly recommend... this dealership.

Chris Creque