Young Chevrolet

73 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

June 6, 2019

Great service!!they Service my GMC Sierra on a regular basis. I always get treated fair and my truck is always fixed in a timely manner. Thanks to everyone... there!

Beau, thank you for taking the time to leave our Service Department an awesome review! We want to thank you for being a loyal customer, we look forwar...d to seeing your truck again soon.

May 30, 2019

did not have to wait for a long time. And even got coffee and donuts.

May 10, 2019

The worst work I've ever had done on a car! Parts are literally falling off of it! Worst body shop ever. Caused damage to my car and did bad work. Sloppy!... They do not stand behind their work and are not accountable. Insurance paid for parts they ordered that I never received. Awful Experience.

Danna, I am concerned to hear about your experience with our body shop as this doesn't sound like something that usually happens. Please feel free to ...email me at customerrelations@comeseeclay.com so I can learn more about this and work towards a solution. Thanks, Erica M.

March 29, 2019

Terrible terrible terrible! Do not trust a word they say! Drove over an hour to go get a car we had been pre approved for. Had been talking to Dewayne... Townsend for 2 day. Get there look at car, go on a drive to find out they sold it underneath us. Was promised they would find us a deal close to this one and make it work waited another hour for an I’m sorry couldn’t do anything. No remorse no help or offering to continue to look. Husband took hours off work to go. Manger Paul Porter promised to look into this for us and didn’t hear back. So sad they had a chance to make this right and didn’t follow through.

March 11, 2019

Well I did have to wait but I did get a nice loaner car and my Bruce was clean like a new car!

December 13, 2018

Sales person was helpful,courteous and professional. I didn’t think she could get us in a new vehicle but she made it happen,thank you very much

March 13, 2018

Avoid this location if you wish keep your money. They give me more money for my trade and add this money in the price. Avoid.

Luis, we want to hear more about your experience. Please send me an email at dsteele@comeseeclay.com so that we can work to improve this situation. I ...hope to hear from you soon, Dennis Steele.

December 23, 2017

Today we bought our second vehicle from Barbara at Young Chevrolet. Searched dealers all over DFW area. Barbara was the only sales person that was HONEST,... not pushy we dealt with during this deal. Trade was valued at market when other dealers were trying to short change us by over 5K. Barbara is someone we will continue to do business with in the future.

Chris, thank you so much for the review and recommendation. It is greatly appreciated! I am so glad to hear that Barbara made your buying experience a...n enjoyable one. I look forward to seeing you again in the future! - Dennis Steele

November 21, 2017

Everyone was very helpful. Frank our salesman was very nice young man. Jose in the finance office was very helpful too.

Leatrice, Thank you so much for your wonderful comments about Frank and Jose. We are glad that you had a great experience and we hope to see you again... soon!

November 14, 2017

Thank you Jose chapa. You made the car buying process so easy. I will highly recommend you to all my friends and family.

Thank you for your feedback! I will be sure to pass on your compliments to Jose, as he will be happy to hear them! I hope you are loving your new vehi...cle and hope to work with you again! -Thanks, Dennis Steele