Hampton Ford-Hyundai

Sunday Closed Closed
New (603) 379-6841 (603) 379-6841
Used (603) 379-6842 (603) 379-6842
Service (603) 379-6733 (603) 379-6733

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Excellent experience buying a new f150

One of the best car buying experiences we have ever had. Chu Kwon was most helpful with our requests for a new F150 for the lowest price. Highly recommend Hampton Ford Hyundai -the customer service is stellar! Bill Bennett

Dealer response

William, thank you for taking the time to leave us your response to Chu's outstanding customer service! It is great to hear that he was able to go above and beyond your expectations, and really help you in getting a new F150! We hope you continue to choose Hampton Ford for all your vehicle needs! Take care!

1.0

Bunch of BS

Your dealership sold us a junk 1999 Jeep that can't even be inspected!! What a pretty sucky thing to do and let us drive it home!!

Terrific experience!

I had one of the best buying experiences I have had buying a car and I have bought quite a few through the years. Excellent from start to finish-starting with Dave,then Tina in online sales-to Ben and Kevin as showroom sales people. I was treated promptly, with great respect and as quickly as possible. In dealing with Lauren one of the sales managers I was treated with great communication and an understanding of what my needs were. A GREAT JOB was done by all! Kevin handled the delivery superbly-making sure all the 'little ' details were handled well, explaining many features until I was ready to go. A quick shout out to Kevin in finance as well who took care of the loan and explained everything clearly to me. I love my New Tuscon and am grateful for such a positive experience at Hampton Hyundai!!!

Dealer response

Hello Dan, we set high expectations for ourselves so it?s gratifying to hear you had a great experience with us. We understand that it's an important decision where you purchase your vehicle from, and are so grateful to have been chosen! If you have any questions about your new car, please do not hesitate to give us a call, we're always happy to help. Take care!

Excellent service

Went in for an oil change. Service deals and recalls were brought to my attention. Much appreciated.

Dealer response

We really appreciate you taking the time to leave us feedback on your visit! Please let us know if there is ever anything else we can do for you! Safe travels!

4.5

evelyngdickson@comcast.net

I wasn't sure which brand car I wanted to buy and which options, but am satisfied with my Ford Ecosport. I like the rear side-opening trunk door, the mirrors with blind-spot monitoring etc., navigation system, traffic re-routing and Sirius radio.

Hampton Ford

very good service and very nice people with whom to work for my servicing

William Allen

Excellent service department. All work requested was done on time in a professional manner and I was completely satisfied.

Dealer response

William, we're pleased to hear everything was completed to your satisfaction! Please let us know if there is ever anything else we can do for you! Safe travels!

Excellent service & sales

Staff is very friendly and knowledgeable. They go the extra mile, thank you.

Dealer response

Erica, thank you for taking the time to leave us your response to our Staff's outstanding customer service! At Hampton Ford Inc, we value our customers and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit. Take care!

Hampton Ford Hyundai

The friendliest customer service I have ever had to deal with. SO pleasant and kind and nice.

Dealer response

Kristen, thank you for taking the time to leave us your response to our Staff's outstanding customer service! If you have any additional needs or questions, we will be more than happy to assist you! Safe travels!

Very good Service

Dan was very helpful and accommodating. Did everything to solve what the problem was. Even provided us with a loaner we can use while the car was being repaired.