Golf Mill Ford

New Used Service

1030 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Golf Mill Ford from DealerRater.com

• Purchased 2007 Ford Escape
    May 9, 2017

I have purchased three vehicles from Darwin in the past three years. All three experiences have been a great and easy process. Heis,a great and kind s...alesman and always follows up after the purchase. If I have any questions he always gets back to me right away. Any future purchases go see Darwin. You will not be disappointed.

Thank you for your kind words and congratulations on your new vehicle! We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!

Great
    April 22, 2018

Golf Mill Ford is a great dealership and all of the staff is nice people to work with. This is already my third F150 that I get from Golf Mill Ford an...d I will like to thank Muhammad Pirzada for his great service and attention he has towards costumers he was really helpful and professional. I would also like to thank his manager Christian Oceguera for his great service.

Friendly atmosphere
    April 21, 2018

When you walked to the door, Joe Smith greeted us with respect and excellent service. He maintained that level of service from discussing vehicle opt...ions, test driving, and financing options. We're very pleased with the Explorer Sport!!

Friendly and not pushy
    April 20, 2018

Working with the team at golf mill ford was a great experience. Everyone was very helpful and patient. I got a great car at a great price and now I am... a golf mill ford customer for life.

Experience
    April 16, 2018

The auto transaction at Golf Mill Ford was a pleasant experience. The salesperson even arranged for us to test drive a vehicle that had to be moved ou...t of the showroom. There was sufficient test drive time, enough for both my husband and I to drive it. The business part of it was handled well and the promised return of a radio and camera were kept.

Great
    April 16, 2018

Service was fast,intelligent people,golf mill ford made my dreams come true u can???t beat a ford pick up truck it will last for years to come, have ...u ever notice old pick up trucks an old ford pick up truck looks just as good as a new one built well last for years to come, I would like to thank golf mill ford.

Personable and I felt I could trust him. Outstanding person,
    April 13, 2018

He is honest and patient. I felt no pressure to buy! That's a great salesman you have there. I would buy from him again on my next purchase

Amazing service
    April 12, 2018

Jimmy A and the golf mill ford team are excellent. I came in to buy my car that I had leased in California 2 years prior. Jimmy made sure I was well t...aken care of. It was the most hassle free way to buy my Ford Fusion.. I will definitely be coming back soon to get a Ford Edge! Thank you so much.

Incredible Service
    April 11, 2018

Golf Mill Ford in Niles, IL was the best experience I???ve ever had purchasing a vehicle. My salesman, Greg, was very personable and found me exactly ...what I was looking for without being pushy. I got a great deal on the certified used vehicle I purchased and even after the deal was completed, Bill and the service department were very helpful and accommodating in completing the vehicle certification. I was even able to borrow the demo vehicle while they were working on the car. I???ve never felt so valued as a customer and would highly recommend this dealership to anyone.

Incredible Service
    April 10, 2018

Golf Mill Ford in Niles, IL was the best experience I’ve ever had purchasing a vehicle. My salesman, Greg, was very personable and found me exactly wh...at I was looking for without being pushy. I got a great deal on the certified used vehicle I purchased and even after the deal was completed, Bill and the service department were very helpful and accommodating in completing the vehicle certification. I was even able to borrow the demo vehicle while they were working on the car. I’ve never felt so valued as a customer and would highly recommend this dealership to anyone.

Thank you for leaving such a great review and high star rating. If you have any additional needs or questions, we will be more than happy to assist yo...u! Safe travels!

Golf Mill Ford