Mercedes-Benz of Silver Spring

987 reviews

987 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Mercedes-Benz of Silver Spring from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

June 25, 2019

Brad Fischer and Marcelo Via changed my outlook on buying cars at a dealership. I felt relaxed throughout the process. FYI: Brad is a funny guy and Marcelo... thank you so much, my experience with you guys is not but positive! I love my car! Again thank you. The customer service was beyond great 👍

Congratulations on your new vehicle! We're happy to hear our staff was able to provide you with a positive car buying experience. We hope to be of ser...vice to you again in the future. Best wishes, Mercedes-Benz of Silver Spring

Marcelo Via

Sprinter Manager/Sales Consultant

June 25, 2019

This was the best car buying experience I've ever had. King was a great help. Very professional friendly and kind. I've encountered many car salesman but... this experience was by far the best. Thanks to Terrance in finance as well. You guys are the best!!

King Lenoir

• December 28, 2016

Tony Zelaya was phenomenal! His no-pressure, but engaged approach suited my style of car shopping perfectly. The car I wanted was not in stock. Tony took... the time to find the car I wanted. The process was smooth and effortless. I highly recommend both Tony and the team at Mercedes Benz Silver Spring.

June 25, 2019

Service and price was so good the first time for my wife and her certified preowned 2018 CLA 250 I had to come back again for myself! My previous 2010... took a turn for the worst on me. Lucky, Keith and team were there for me. They took care of my trade in and got me into the A220 at an phenomenal price. I can't speak highly enough about their service. They have made a customer for life out of me.

Charlie Miller

Portfolio & Sales Consultant

(4.9) 34 reviews

Lester Stanford

(4.8) 31 reviews

June 24, 2019

My experience at this dealership was ok, and the price could have been more reasonable; however, the service I received from Joseph was excellence. He... was knowable in all aspect of the vehicle, and the service department is top natch. All Of the staff courteous.

Jim Elefantis

(4.7) 18 reviews

Robert Garcia

Service Advisor

June 23, 2019

I knew I wanted to buy/lease a new 2019 luxury sedan. My research led me to three of the leading luxury automakers. My final stop was Mercedes-Benz of... Silver Spring (MBSS), and after meeting Chevist Mitchell, Sales and Leasing Consultant, first impressions were lasting impressions. He welcomed me as if I was family; personable, patient, and professional and what I respected most, there was no pressure. His vast overall knowledge is impressive. I visited the dealership on three occasions, and every time, Chevist met me with the same enthusiasm. Finding the right car was a cinch for MBSS. Originally, I wanted to look at the C 300. However, during my visit I was introduced to Khalil Nuri, one of their Sales Manager's. After a brief discussion about my needs, he suggested I sit in the new 2019 A-Class Premium Small Sedan. Immediately, I knew the the size was perfect and after a test drive, I decided this was the car for me. Thanks to MBSS and their exemplary team of professionals, my entire car buying experience was first-rate. If you're looking for a new Mercedes and want an awesome experience, I highly suggest you contact Mr. Chevist Mitchell, Mercedes-Benz of Silver Spring. You won't regret it!

Chevist Mitchell

Jay Son

New Car Sales Manager

(4.8) 21 reviews

June 22, 2019

Thank you to my entire team at Mercedes-Benz of Silver Spring from William Rutherford (Sales Associate) for being patient, nice and not harassing; Terry... Abrams (Finance) for being knowledgeable and getting me in and out in a breeze; Joseph Abrams (Concierge) for throughly explaining all of my new SUV features (10 stars for him); and to Keith Nichols from Management, who dealt with my indecisiveness and made it all happen in the end. I appreciate the entire team for making my experience pleasant by being pleasant, courteous and professional. I will definitely be back and recommend this dealership to friends and family.

William Rutherford IV

June 20, 2019

I was exceptionally satisfied with the experience I had working with James McDonald for the purchase of my new Mercedes. James is a true professional.... He is very experienced and knowledgeable. James made the process exceptionally smooth and went beyond to ensure that I was fully satisfied. Thanks to Khalil Nuri and Brad Fischer who also assisted in the process and provided excellent service. They are all great! Without reservation, I highly recommend going to the Silver Spring dealership.

Hello, we strive for a high level of customer satisfaction in all aspects of our dealership. If you have any additional questions about your vehicle, ...we will be more than happy to assist you! Safe travels!

Khalil Nuri

Sales Manager

(4.9) 36 reviews

James McDonald

(4.7) 18 reviews

June 19, 2019

I have been contemplating getting a new car for a while now and I did not know where to start as there were a wide variety of dealers to buy from. Mr.... Mitchell told me to come in and meet up with him and he will have the right car for me. As soon as I walked into the doors, I knew I was in the right place. The professionalism of Mr. Mitchell was out of this world and I left with my Mercedes later that day confident in a financial arrangement that works for me. If you are looking for a Mercedes to buy, Chevist Mitchell is your guy! You will not be disappointed.

Paul, we strive for 100% satisfaction, and it is great to see you had such a positive experience at Mercedes-Benz of Silver Spring. Please don't hesit...ate to reach out if there's anything we can do for you. Take care.

Chevist Mitchell

June 18, 2019

I purchased a certified pre owned MB today at Mercedes of Silver Spring and was left truly impressed by the entire buying experience . I reside in Pittsburgh... and chose to buy from MB of Silver Springs because they had the car I wanted at a good price. I will be coming back because the people I dealt with during the process were amazing. The salesman I dealt with ,King Lenoire , was fantastic . He was extremely honest, knowledgeable, professional and patient . I have purchased 8 Mercedes vehicles over the past 15 years and King was the with out a doubt the best I have ever dealt with. He was not pushy at all and genuinely seemed more interested in making sure I got the right car for me than he was in just making a sale. An absolute gem of a guy. The pre owned sales manger, Carlos Aria, was integral in the process and very helpful. I selected the car online and drove from Pittsburgh with my trade in . Carlos bent over backwards to help get the deal done. He gave me an estimate for my trade in based on the information I provided over the phone and stuck to his word in regards to everything we discussed. I dealt with Dorit and Brad from finance and both were great. Dorit took care of most of the paperwork ahead of time which simplified things greatly on the day I came in to finalize the sale. I strongly recommend MB of Silver Springs

Hello, thank you for your support! We're happy we could help. We look forward to your next visit! Take care!

Carlos Arias