• Buying new car at Auto One from Roberto

Very nice company and they were willing to work with me on the down payment. I appreciate what they done and definitely would recommend any one to come here

• diana gallegos

auto one went above and beyond to put me in the car i wanted!! very recommended dealer ship!

• My new Treverse

Robert was a awesome guy and really helped me out! Thanks to everyone for there help!

• AWESOME

Thanks to auto one I now have a car that I love and appreciate every day. They made buying a car easy and simple. I would recommend auto one to anyone trying to get the best used car for the right price.

• dodge challanger 2013

Rose was of great help made me feel comfortable about my purchase it was a great experience i would recommend Auto One to others.

• I had an excellent experience buying a great car.

Robert did an Outstanding job of service with my new car purchase.

Robert did an Outstanding job of service with my new car purchase.

• Camaro purchase

Excellent job. I was in and out and very painless easy process. Very satisfied and definitely happy. Would definitely recommend!!

• 2015 NISSAN ALTIMA

The car buying process was good. Mr. Rod took good care of me letting me know all the information i needed in the car buying process. i would defiantly recommend Auto One to anyone looking to buy a vehicle.

• Excellent Service!!

The dealership was awesome!!! They met all my car needs.

The dealership was awesome!!! They met all my car needs.

• buying a car from auto one from Roberto Rosales

They were so helpful and patient. Never felt pressure at any time. Made the process easy and simple!