Average based on 291 reviews.
  • GREAT PEOPLE

I had a great experience. Dealers were very understanding and helpful! I would definitely recommend this place to my family and friends! Thank You!!

• GMC Terrain. Thanks Shalonda

My experience was great. It was effortless. She was friendly, experienced and very knowledgeable about the car buying process. I appreciate her service.

• VW CC Sport

I would have to say that Shalonda is one of the best people I have ever worked with. She has shown great professionalism and courtesy throughout my buying process, which by the way was short and easy. I would definitely recommend her to anyone that is in the market to buy a new car.

• Buying my car at Auto One

I purchased my Car at Auto One Robert was my car salesman he was great very professional I will be referring to friends and family. Easy financing and they have really nice cars at a good price. Thanks Auto One

• roberto

they are friendly and got me into my car today with no problems at all i recommend them to anybody

• kia forte coupe thanks shalanda

The people at auto one were great to work with. they took care of everything. I have tons of medical problems so they went above and beyond anything I could of ever hoped to have done.

• Great experience

great experience will refer my family and friends. thank you JJ kinzbach. The Bush's

• Alex Ochoa is amazing!!!

Alex made sure that we found the perfect car for me and that we stayed in my price range. He was extremely helpful! I felt he went above and beyond all expectations.

• 2015 malibu Thanks Shalanda

I was in need of a car other car lots was giving me the run around thanks to auto one they help me in a good used car

• 2012 Altima...thanks Shalanda!

Very happy I chose to stop here, got me in a car that I love very fast!

Very happy I chose to stop here, got me in a car that I love very fast!