Rick's Auto Sales

28 reviews

January 19, 2015

I've known Rick and Terry for some time now, and that's why I've given them my business. I know them to be straight up and honest. I purchased a 2008 Toyota... Camry from them around Thanksgiving of 2013 and just bought a 2003 BMW 325i for my daughter the other day because I trust Rick and Terry and know that they will give me an excellent deal and stand behind what they put out. If you're looking for a good deal and want know hassles you should give them a call.

December 15, 2014

What a great experience! To all the staff at Ricks Auto Sales. I appreciate all of you especially Terry Kittle!! I got a great car 2007 Honda Civic SI.... This car is immaculate couldn't be happier. Terry has been there through bank transactions to getting me a bumper plate to getting me a ride home so I could pick my new car up. What more can I say Ricks Auto Sales they re awesome. My new car is sweet!!! Her new name is The Transporter. Thanks Ricks Auto for everything N.K. Streadwick

Thank you Kathy. We are glad you love your Civic. We appreciate your business and want to wish you a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

November 14, 2014

My truck was totalled out sitting in front of my home by another driver and my truck was not repairable. I was left to find rides to and from work daily... while waiting on his insurance company. When we finally got all that taken care of two weeks later and many headaches i only had one day off work and it was a MUST i get a vehicle that day. My son and another friend had told me to go to ricks auto sales. We did. I told them our situation and in less than an hour our sales person got what I WAS LOOKING FOR without any hassles and run arounds. I have bought and traded several cars and know alot about it. This was the first time i was not stressed or felt pressed. The service was amazing and i will always go back and recommend ricks auto sales to anyone. THANK YOU GUYS FOR EVERYTHING.!!!! THE PASS FAMILY.

September 19, 2014

I don't like to be hassled or "SOLD" on a vehicle. I do my own research and make my own decisions. Rick and Terry answered my questions when I approached... them, and didn't try to sell me anything I didn't want. They sell cars and trucks, so I wasn't pressured into insurance, extended warranties and the like. We came to terms quickly and there was very little haggling. The deal contained NO hidden fees or extra charges for documentation. I found this business online while searching for a used truck. Rick had the best price on the truck I was looking for. The paperwork was processed smoothly and in a timely manner. If I had brought the title with me it would have been finished in 1 visit. After this purchase, I don't anticipate buying another vehicle for awhile, but when I do I will buy from Rick's in Metropolis, IL.

September 3, 2014

I was very pleased with the sales staff at Rick's Auto Sales and the ease at which we were able to find and purchase a quality used car. Would highly recommend!

July 8, 2014

I just went to test drive cars on a Saturday afternoon and left with a new car! I had no intentions on buying anything that day because I had no idea what... I was looking for. Rick was very good about giving me advice about which cars I should be looking for and what details I should pay attention to. I decided to trade in my vehicle and Rick was excellent about naming a great price after the trade. The employees were great to work with and very joyful to help. I am ecstatic with my new purchase and I wouldn't have bought from anyone else. They did a great job leading me to the perfect car!!

June 23, 2014

I called Rick's early Saturday morning, to see if the car I wanted was still available, and if they would hold it for me, as I was coming all the way from... St. Louis. Not only did they do that, they had it sitting out front with the key in it, when I got there. After a successful test drive, the negotiations, and buying experience was very easy and quick. When I offhandedly mentioned that the car was low on fuel, Terry gave me a receipt to get $25 worth of gas from the station up the street! This was after we had already concluded negotiations. He also gave me tips on where to eat lunch in Metropolis, before our return trip.

June 10, 2014

Just purchased our first SUV from Rick's Auto Sales in Metropolis, IL. Rick's was recommended to us and we will highly recommend them to others. A friendly,... helpful and professional group of folks. Our salesman Terry was very helpful and spent lots of time with us. We are very pleased with our purchase and will buy from them again. Was the best experience we've ever had purchasing a vehicle. Check them out. You'll be glad you did.

May 11, 2014

Just recently purchased a 2006 Dodge Ram Laramie 4x4 truck from Rick's. After making a 1 1/2 drive from another state to check out this beautiful truck... I purchased, I must say, it was well worth it. Me and my wife had looked over a minimum, 25 different truck's, and least to say, Rick's won my business. Rick's had the best prices, and offered the most for my trade in than any other dealer around. Had a great selection and didn't aggressively hassle to find you a "different" vehicle than what you wanted. If I'm still in the area in the near future and in need of another vehicle, I'll definitely check Rick's Auto Sales first.

Thank you Kyle for entrusting Rick's Auto Sales in assisting you and your wife in the process of purchasing your awesome truck. Travel safely on your ...trip to California and if you and your wife are ever in the Metropolis area, stop by and say hello.

April 5, 2014

Great customer service, the vehicle I bought from Rick's is a great car and it was priced great! I was only in contact with Terry but he took care of me... and made it easy especially since I was coming from out of town to purchase the car. We spoke over the phone and Terry even marked the car as sold because he knew I could only make the drive over the weekend. No complaints whatsoever great people.