4.0
Average based on 16 reviews
  • Best used car dealership in town

I had 0 credit history and they allowed my to finance and got me in a great running vehicle! Definitely coming back!

• Great Customer Service!!

We went into Centsible because we were recommended by a friend, they were very helpful and attentive from the moment we walked onto the lot. They helped us pick a great car, low miles and low payments. They even paid for us to get our defroster fixed, it wasn't successful but they tried. They could have said sorry but you purchased an as-is car but they didn't! The staff is amazing their and it's usually entertaining to go in and make our payment. We usually leave laughing!! Thanks centsible!!

• Centsible auto review

Have bought two vehicles from them. All went great. Very understanding staff. Ready to help you 100%

• Centsible

Love these guys!! Always have a smile on there faces when I go in to do my car payment. My husband and I were really tight in money when we got our vehicle and we were getting married the same day. They helped us rush and got us into the nicest car they could with how little we had down.

Everyone was very helpful when I was in a pinch to find a car.

Everyone was very helpful when I was in a pinch to find a car.

• Good work!

I bought a motorcycle from these guys and it has been an awesome experience so far and have no problems with then or the bike I purchased!!

• Riding The Fence

I had heard my fair share of terrible reviews of this place, from friends and family alike but I decided to give it a go and see if I could find something that might suite my fancy. The salesmen were pushy and the cars far overpriced for what they were. My sister purchased two cars from them in the span of a year, and both cars had issues within the first two months of driving. So much so that she had to get rid of those vehicles. I do not recommend this place to anyone who is looking for a car to last them for more than a month. The work you have to put in to them far outweighs the price they are asking.

I'm terribly sorry to read this review. I would very much like the opportunity to speak with you in person. My name is Blake this is my dad's dealership. We specifically train our salesman to NOT be pushy, so I'm super sorry that you had someone who was. We have recently switched our sales staff up a little bit and sincerely hope no one ever has someone who is pushy. With regard to quality and price, sometimes unfortunate things happen, I wish I could predect when and what would fail because I would never have another car break down again (my own included). We have a full shop, and a through reconditioning process. We fix the broken things, but as with all older cars they will need maintenance. Starting in about April of this year though we have started including 3 month 3,000 mile warranties on nearly everything we sell. Please don't hesitate to contact me directly if you'd like to discuss further blake@centsibleautosales.com or 755-7253

• 1998 GMC Jimmy

The facility was in the process as I was the first sale when you just opened. I have to say that the Jimmy I purchased is still running strong. Other than a few minor replacements which is to be expected on any used vehicle, I was totally satisfied.

• Centsible Auto

Have bought two vehicles from Centsible Auto! The one I have now I love! My bearing in the car was going out and they fixed it for free and gave me another car to use while they had the car getting it fixed! Highly recommend people to get a car from Centsible!

• Great dealer, Great service

I have had noting but great experiences with the dealership. I have purchased multiple vehicles from the company. During recent visit Eric was amazing and very patient with us. We will definitely be return customers and are planning on going back soon.