Herb Chambers Honda of Burlington

Friday 7:00am–7:00pm 8:30am–6:00pm
Saturday 8:00am–5:00pm 8:30am–6:00pm
Sunday Closed 11:00am–5:00pm

(2,729 reviews)

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Herb Chambers Honda of Burlington from DealerRater.

My 4th time doing business with them and I 3rd with

My 4th time doing business with them and I 3rd with Patrick Sisk. I can't say enough good about Patrick and how great it's been working with him each time.

Dealer response

Thank you for the kind review! We're so glad Patrick & the team continue to earn your loyal business and we look forward to seeing you next time here at Herb Chambers Honda of Burlington!

Always Excellent customer service.

Always Excellent customer service. Customer support folks very helpful & explain all needs for service. Work on car always done with expertise. Very happy with having Honda service my car.

Dealer response

Thank you for your confidence in the Herb Chambers Honda of Burlington team, Eileen! We're grateful for your support and look forward to seeing you next time!

Maged was very knowledgeable and professional.

Maged was very knowledgeable and professional. It was a very pleasant experience. We thank him for his help.

Dealer response

Maged and the team appreciate this great feedback! Thank you for being a loyal Herb Chambers Honda of Burlington customer!

June always takes care of me when I bring my car in for

June always takes care of me when I bring my car in for service. She has been my go to service representative for years.

Dealer response

We're proud of June for making each service experience great! Thank you for being a loyal Herb Chambers Honda of Burlington customer!

4.0

Good service.

Good service. Ashley was my service rep and she was efficient , friendly and helpful throughout the process.

Dealer response

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! We're happy to hear Ashely provided you with excellent service and we hope to see you again next time here at Herb Chambers Honda of Burlington!

Dropped off my car for an oil change and was serviced by

Dropped off my car for an oil change and was serviced by Tyren! A pleasure to do business with’

Dealer response

Thank you for the great review! Tyren & the team look forward to seeing you again next time here at Herb Chambers Honda of Burlington!

Always have good luck with service.

Always have good luck with service. The repairs are explained and pricing is what was quoted

Dealer response

Thanks for the five stars! We hope to see you back! -Herb Chambers Honda of Burlington

Chris was excellent at everything,timing,service

Chris was excellent at everything,timing,service overview,pricing and customer service. Recommend the service at Herb Chambers,Burlington.

Dealer response

Thanks for the five stars! We're glad to hear that Chris could assist you during your time with us and we hope to see you back for all of your future automotive needs!

Ashley was a great help in trying to solve my-problems,

Ashley was a great help in trying to solve my-problems, even went with me to talk to a body guy.

Dealer response

Thank you for sharing your experience! We're happy to hear that Ashley was helpful to you during your visit and we hope we can be of service to you again in the future. Take care! - The Herb Chambers Honda of Burlington Team

Always keeps client informed of wait time and Service

Always keeps client informed of wait time and Service staff is always courteous and helpful

Dealer response

Thank you for the wonderful feedback! We're honored to have you as a Herb Chambers Honda of Burlington customer and look forward to your next visit!