Herb Chambers Honda of Burlington

Friday 7:00am–7:00pm 8:30am–6:00pm
Saturday 8:00am–5:00pm 8:30am–6:00pm
Sunday Closed 11:00am–5:00pm

(2,766 reviews)

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Herb Chambers Honda of Burlington from DealerRater.

Extremely friendly staff and great vehicle service has

Extremely friendly staff and great vehicle service has always been provided. I love how they do a little vacuum after each service as well. By far my favorite dealership to go to.

Dealer response

Thanks for the five stars! We hope to see you back! -Herb Chambers Honda of Burlington

Ashley was very friendly, attentive and quick to write up

Ashley was very friendly, attentive and quick to write up my service order. Also got the car serviced quickly and called me right away to pick it up.

Dealer response

Thank you for visiting Herb Chambers Honda of Burlington! We're happy to hear Ashley made your experience a smooth one and we hope our team has the opportunity to serve you again in the future. Take care!

Went for an oil change early this morning.

Went for an oil change early this morning. They were fast and friendly! Great job!

Dealer response

Thanks for stopping by! We appreciate your business and hope to see you again next time here at Herb Chambers Honda of Burlington!

June service advisor is excellent great customer service

June service advisor is excellent great customer service service department wonderful clean dealership would recommend

Dealer response

Thank you for the wonderful feedback about your recent visit here at Herb Chambers Honda of Burlington! June & the team look forward to seeing you next time!

The service department personnel are always respectful,

The service department personnel are always respectful, informative, and helpful. Great customer service ! We recommend them.

Dealer response

Thank you for trusting Herb Chambers Honda of Burlington with your service needs! We appreciate your recommendation and look forward to your next visit with us!

Very happy with the service.

Very happy with the service. The service lady, June, was nice and helpful. Highly recommended.

Dealer response

Thank you for your review! June and the rest of our team appreciate your 5-stars! See you next time at Herb Chambers Honda of Burlington!

Chris is a an excellent service advisor and provides a

Chris is a an excellent service advisor and provides a customer friendly relationship. He is very courteous, extremely knowledgeable, always friendly and quite professional !! He is on top of every aspect of seeing that my vehicle is well maintained and of providing easy to understand resolutions to any problems that may arise. I am very happy and pleased with our interactions!!

Dealer response

Thanks for the five stars! We're glad to hear that Chris could assist you during your visit with us here at Herb Chambers Honda of Burlington. We hope to see you back for all of your future automotive needs!

June at the service desk was super helpful and friendly.

June at the service desk was super helpful and friendly. She explained everything clearly and patiently, letting me know what service was recommended and why. And she found the most cost-effective way for me to get everything taken care of. Thanks June!!

Dealer response

Thanks for the five stars, Julia! We're glad to hear that June could assist you during your visit with us here at Herb Chambers Honda of Burlington. We hope to see you back!

I had service done on my car.

I had service done on my car..oil change, tires, air filter.. June was helpful, kind, and professional!

Dealer response

We appreciate your kind feedback for June and the team! Thank you for choosing Herb Chambers Honda of Burlington!

It was worth the wait!

It was worth the wait!! Process was quick and easy. Pleasant people who answered all my questions

Dealer response

Thank you for the wonderful review, Steve! We hope we have the opportunity to work with you again in the future! - The Herb Chambers Honda of Burlington Team