Herb Chambers Honda of Burlington

Friday 7:00am–7:00pm 8:30am–6:00pm
Saturday 8:00am–5:00pm 8:30am–6:00pm
Sunday Closed 11:00am–5:00pm

(2,727 reviews)

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Herb Chambers Honda of Burlington from DealerRater.

Excellent service.

Excellent service. Francis Madden was extremely helpful throughout the whole experience. I was very happy with the service

Dealer response

Francis and the team appreciate your kind review and five-star rating! We'll see you next time! - Herb Chambers Honda of Burlington

Herb Chambers has a great dealership!

Herb Chambers has a great dealership! Everyone is polite, professional and gives excellent customer service! It is a pleasure to do business there!

Dealer response

Thank you for the 5-star review. We appreciate you sharing the positive feedback! - Herb Chambers Honda of Burlington

First time customer at Herb Chambers Honda in Burlington

First time customer at Herb Chambers Honda in Burlington and I can say I am very happy with the interaction I had with Lee Diamond. He made my whole buying experience at the dealer short and simple. No cutting corners! He is very professional, helpful, and work ethic is amazing! If you are looking to buy a vehicle from Herb Chambers Honda in Burlington, Lee Diamond is the man you want to see! Shout out to Mike P in sales as well for helping me out with our new 2019 Honda Civic. I will be returning in the future for other vehicles when the time is right! A+++++++

Dealer response

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to earn your business! We're happy to hear Lee made your experience with us a great one and we'll be sure to share this fantastic feedback with him, Mike & the rest of the team. Enjoy your Civic and we'll see you next time here at Herb Chambers Honda of Burlington!

Very professional service.

Very professional service. Thorough service check. All issues explained well. Check in and check out easy.

Dealer response

Thank you for reviewing your recent visit with the Herb Chambers Honda of Burlington team! We appreciate your positive feedback and hope we can be of service again in the future!

June was great in the service department.

June was great in the service department. Very helpful and knowledgeable. I went when the service department was busy but June did her best to get me in and out in the quoted time she provided.

Dealer response

June strives to make every service visit great and we're pleased that they succeeded for you! Thank you for trusting our team with your vehicle! We'll see you at your next appointment! - Herb Chambers Honda of Burlington

This was my first service at HC Honda and it was great!

This was my first service at HC Honda and it was great! June is awesome! She was super helpful and my car was done very promptly. Will definitely bring back for future services.

Dealer response

Hi Alex, thank you for the five stars! We're honored to hear how June could assist you during your time with us and we hope to see you back at Herb Chambers Honda of Burlington for all of your future auto needs!

Well organized, efficient service.

Well organized, efficient service. They get the job done when they say they will. Highly recommended.

Dealer response

Hi George! Thanks for the five stars. We hope to see you back here at Herb Chambers Honda of Burlington for all of your future auto needs!

Friendly as Great service!

Friendly as Great service! Highly recommend. Will definitely go back for any service needs for my car

Dealer response

It's great to hear that we made the experience easier for you! Thank you for taking the time to rate Herb Chambers Honda of Burlington!

Excellent.

Excellent. Excellent. Excellent. Excellent. Excellent. Excellent. Excellent. Excellent. Excellent. Excellent. Excellent. Excellent. Excellent. Excellent. Excellent.

Thank you for the five-star rating, Ravi! - Herb Chambers Honda of Burlington

Very friendly service.

Very friendly service. I’d write more but I’m too busy driving off the lot, safety first!

Dealer response

We appreciate you taking a moment during your excitement to leave us your kind review! Thank you for being safe and for being a Herb Chambers Honda of Burlington customer!