Herb Chambers Honda of Burlington

Friday 7:00am–7:00pm 8:30am–6:00pm
Saturday 8:00am–5:00pm 8:30am–6:00pm
Sunday Closed 11:00am–5:00pm

(2,727 reviews)

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Herb Chambers Honda of Burlington from DealerRater.

Pleasurable experience Lee and the sales manager were

Pleasurable experience Lee and the sales manager were very professional and the transaction was a smooth process

Dealer response

Thank you for the excellent feedback about your recent experience with our Herb Chambers Honda of Burlington team! We hope we have the privilege of working with you again in the future. Take care!

I always enjoy coming to this dealership to have regular

I always enjoy coming to this dealership to have regular serviced performed on my car. Staff and service has always been good. I use their Wifi to do work while I wait too

Dealer response

Thank you for trusting Herb Chambers Honda of Burlington with the care of your vehicle! We appreciate your support and look forward to your next visit!

Chris Glen was very helpful in overseeing my recent

Chris Glen was very helpful in overseeing my recent service, always very knowledgeable. He's a wonderful asset to the dealership.

Dealer response

Thank you for the five stars! We're glad to hear that Chris could help you out, and we hope to see you here at Herb Chambers Honda of Burlington for all of your future automotive needs!

Good morning!

Good morning! I had my Honda 1st service done today. People were wonderful! My best regards to everyone!!!

Dealer response

We're so happy to hear it! We appreciate your great feedback and five-star rating and look forward to assisting you again! Thank you! - Herb Chambers Honda of Burlington

I have always had a good experience dropping in and

I have always had a good experience dropping in and waiting for repairs , oil change or inspection sticker . Helpful Staff.

Dealer response

Thank you for the five stars! We hope to see you here again! -Herb Chambers Honda of Burlington

Much better service from the dealership where I bought my

Much better service from the dealership where I bought my car. Jeffrey was awesome, very polite and helpful.

Dealer response

Thank you for the five stars, Cristiane! We are happy to hear how Jeffrey could help you out and we hope to see you here at Herb Chambers Honda of Burlington for all of your future automotive needs.

Ashley and the team were very responsive and service was

Ashley and the team were very responsive and service was seamless with fast service and customer satisfaction. Thank you for the quick service. Joe

Dealer response

Thank you for the review, Joe! We are happy to hear that Ashley and the rest of the crew could help you during your time with us, and we hope to see you here at Herb Chambers Honda of Burlington for all of your future auto needs!

Ashley was wonderful 😊 she was so helpful in giving me

Ashley was wonderful 😊 she was so helpful in giving me information on my vehicle maintenance schedule

Dealer response

We're so happy to hear this and can't wait to share these kind comments with Ashley! Thank you for visiting Herb Chambers Honda of Burlington and please don't hesitate to reach out if we can be of service again in the future!

4.0

Chris is an excellent service representative.

Chris is an excellent service representative. He is knowledgeable and kind and always keeps me informed about the progress of my car's service. The only drawback to the Honda Burlington dealership is that they do not take appointments and I have had to wait much longer for them to begin working on my car than I would like.

Dealer response

Thank you for the review and honest feedback. We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you next time!

I appreciate the checks of all key system groups as I

I appreciate the checks of all key system groups as I don’t have to keep track of them myself. The service people are knowledgeable and pleasant -

Dealer response

Thank you for the excellent feedback! We appreciate you trusting the Herb Chambers Honda of Burlington team with your business and hope we can be of service again in the future. Take care!