Call This Dealer

This dealer has no recent reviews and is not rated.

• Easy to work with
    October 6, 2015

Nice friendly staff, Tim was awesome to work with and talked me through the whole process.

Don't buy here. Fair warning!
    May 13, 2015

The car I purchased started having issues on the second day after purchase... Engine light came on. Owner said he couldn't help and to take it to a me...chanic to find out what was wrong with it... He could care less. He got his money. Oh, and they don't wash the car unless you ask. What dealership, new or used, doesn't clean up a car that they're selling for the customer? The lady that helped me had to ask her boss if the car could be washed after I asked her if it was being washed and she told me that she had to ask Donnie. Crazy and shady! Very unsatisfied customer.

Great cars and customer service
    January 28, 2015

I cars has one of the best customer services that I have ever experienced in a dealership and they do not give you any hassle on financing you good or... bad credit they will get it done!!!

Great Customer Service, Good Car Quality
    January 27, 2015

Great car choice and great quality of the cars at the dealership. The employees are very friendly and will work very hard to get you into the car that... you are looking for. I myself purchased a car from here and is so in love with it . I will recommend this dealership to anyone.

i love my car.
    January 24, 2015

super nice cars , and superior customer service, ill keep buying cars from them, friendly staff, they came out and greet me as soon as I arrived, Donn...ie and Julia were great, it took them 20 minutes to have my approval ready , I couldn't believe it first...tell I start signing my paper work.

Awesome car buying experience!
    January 24, 2015

Let me start by saying like a lot of people, I don't give reviews. If I like something, I just move forward and enjoy what I have. If I am displeased,... I make a phone call to the perpetrator. Well this is a review I can't keep to myself. My visit with iCars was one of the best car buying experiences I have ever had in all my car buying life. The owner Donnie was beyond courteous and helpful. No pressure whatsoever. He gave me all the time and space I needed to make my own informed decision. And Julia is an all around sweetheart. She has a smile that will brighten your mood. Don't let me forget to mention Raul, he was so very kind. I would recommend anyone to visit iCars. They have some of the best selections to choose from. I was very impressed. I can't say enough good things about iCars....I would keep going, but I don't like typing. I suggest you go there first if you are serious about buying a car......okay....I'm getting off my soapbox now

Caution... Go somewhere else!!
    January 19, 2015

They will knowingly sell you a crappy car with a smile on their face. Don't let the fact that the cars look good on the outside draw you in to be take...n by the salespeople at Icars. The motor, engine, and interior of the car will start falling apart on you after you sign the paperwork... At least within a week or two of signing it!

VERY NICE AND HELPFUL!!
    August 1, 2014

They made me feel at home, comfortable and very welcomed!! I didn't have a hard time talking to them, going through the application process and gettin...g everything together. They were very helpful and really went that extra mile to get me into my car!! They made things look so easy being so patient and helpful.

They will waste your time and gas and lie to you.
    February 7, 2014

I saw the car I wanted to purchase on Cars.com and went to this dealership to test drive a vehicle. When I got to the dealership the guy tried to sell... me a car $5k over my price range when I specifically told him I came to the lot for the vehicle I saw on the website. Then car I wanted to purchase wasn't even there! Then I was told because since the car wasnt there they would call me and bring the car to me on my lunch break because of the inconvenience. I have not heard from this dealership even when I called them! I do not like for others to waste my time and if I can save someone the trouble of wasting their gas and precious time, I will. This dealership is shady!

Great experience!!
    February 5, 2014

I am a single mother with 2 children. I was in need of a car and only had a limited amount of money for a down payment. I spoke with Jason over the ph...one and advised me to fill out an application online and that he would work on my application asap. Within 2 hours he contacted me and let me know that he had everything ready and that I could come in and test drive the car. The car was exactly as described and I was very pleased with the car. The process was very quick and easy. They were very nice and treated me like an old friend. I was driving a rental and they even followed me to drop off the rental. I can see why their cars sell so fast. I will definitely be a repeat buyer!!

iCars