Average based on 6 reviews.
  • 2004 Jaguar

I was very pleased with the honest way in which this dealer conducted business. Very trustworthy, honored his word with me on a square deal. I was pleased to hear about the owners local ties with a longstanding dealership where he learned the business. When I returned to close the deal and have them fix something minor I was again pleased to see how the team rallied together to fix the minor cosmetic detail in short order. I look forward to buying more cars from this dealership and would recommend them to my friends and family.

• I'll love All Star Auto

Duffy and Jessica were by far very helpful in the purchase of my car. I will recommend All Star Auto to my friends and family. Thank you All Star!!

• Very happy with Noah

We bought a VW bug got it home and the windshield wipers did not work Called Noah took in they had it fixed in 30 mins great job guys.

• Purchased 2001 Jeep Grand Cherokee

Noah and his team were very honest and sold us a GREAT car. Very clean both inside and out. Super positive experience as a single mom purchasing a first car for her son. Just a note, I immediately took it to a mechanic for a check over and mechanic commented on what a great vehicle we got! I would definitely purchase from Noah again.

• Great Experience

The staff and management are friendly and treat people with utmost respect. Check out their website or give them a call and you will love the experience.

• Great Service

I highly recommend Ideal Auto. I was looking for a quality used BMW and i did lots of research to find something that had all the features that i was looking for and was affordable. I came across this dealership and gave them a call. The dealer is so engaging and really patient with his customers. I finally went down to go see the car that i had seen on the internet and it was exactly as he had described it. I was treated with utmost respect and you feel at home when you visit this dealership. You should try them if you are looking for a used car and i promise you wont regret.