Car Solutions

Saturday 10:00am–6:00pm
Sunday 10:00am–4:00pm
(561) 318-5620 (561) 318-5620

outstanding customer service

This car dealership has great service with honest employees. Well recommended

car solutions 10 av more than happy

Found the web site to be very user friendly, the pricing was below book value, service was friendly, helpful and professional. A quality experience from start to finish. Each step of the purchasing process was easy and everyone involved treated me as a valued customer. these folks ((ricardo and luis )) are reliable, honest and easy to do business with.

OUTSTANDING CUSTOMER SERVICES

i was just shoping around , and Luis the salesman and ricardo the finance mannager they treat me like if i was buying a car if sometime i need a car , i will go to u guys

lw just shoping around

i didnt buy nothing , just in and out, but i love the way those guys over there, no rush , easy going guys ,

LW AWESOME SERVICE

CAR SOLUTION DEALER IS THE BEST, I LOVE THE PROCESS OF SELL, UUUFFFFFFF COME TO LAKE WORTH AND HAVE THE BEST CARS BUYING EXPERIENCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GREAT SERVICE

Amazing Amazing people at car solutions. fast and friendly!! Cant thank Omar and luis enough for taking care of me!!!! SOooooo happy with my new car

4.0

SERVICE

U Guys a great good personalyty i'll really enjoyed the time i spended with u guys thank u for everything u guys a great.

Great service

made my buying experience easy and stress free. greatest buying experience ive ever experienced.

i get my car today

louis is very nice guy very helpful told all the truth about the car

Great Customer Service

Great Customer Service. They were pleasant and friend, all my questions were answered. I would come again.