This dealer has no recent reviews and is not rated.

• Helpful and straight forward

Thank you for your feedback. Enjoy your vehicle and come back for your future car needs.

US Auto Network was great to work with. It appears to be a family oriented and maybe family ran business which is very straight forward. The folks there were helpful without being pushy and seem to be honest. I would buy from them again and recommend them to anyone.

• A Great Place to Get A Car !!!

Thank you for your business, George. I'm looking forward to doing business with you again.

I was referred by my friend to check this dealership out and I don't regret a bit. Benjamin was my sales person and he was very laid back and understanding of my needs. He gave me a great price for my trade-in so I bought a new car at a great discount. Overall, this was a great car buying experience. I recommend this dealership to everybody.

• Benjamin is the man!!!

Thank you for your business, Sabrina. Enjoy your ride! PS: thank you for your gift also.

My name is Sabrina and I had a wonderful experience! Benjamin made my dream vehicle a reality. He took really good care of me and I would refer US Auto to anyone!!! Be Blessed!!!!

• Great Service by Benjamin !!!!

Thank you for your business, Kelsey. Enjoy your ride!!!

I love this xD. It is in great shape, and runs awesome. Benjamin was very helpful in working with me, and was very well-informed about the history of my car. The transaction was smooth, and easy. Thank you, US Auto!!!

Thank you for your business, Kelsey. Enjoy your ride!!!

• The Easiest Car I've Even Bought !!!!

Thank you for your business, Gina. It was a pleasure to have business with Ken, you, and your family.

Benjamin was very professional and patient with us! He helped our 17 year old son find a good car witin his budget and took time to let him think without pushing him. Out experience was wonderful!

• Great Customer Service by Benjamin

Thank you for your feedback, Steve. Let me know of your car needs in the future.

Found US Auto Network on Cars.com. Search started at 400 cars and narrowed it down to 4. US Auto Network gave me the best deal out of the four other car lots. Excellent customer service by Benjamin. I would definitely recommend going to US Auto Network and see Benjamin to buy a car.

• My third vehicle from US Auto

We appreciate your feedback, Aaron. Enjoy your ride.

I recently had the privilege of purchasing the third vehicle from this establishment. The process was simple & I could not have asked for a more wonderful purchasing experience. I look forward to doing business with this group in the future & am very appreciative of the time, effort, & consideration I was given.

We appreciate your feedback, Aaron. Enjoy your ride.

• My dream came true !!!!!

Thank you, Samantha, for letting us own your business. Enjoy your ride.

I know that I have purchased a quality vehicle. Everyone here was helpful, especially Ben. Thank you guys for giving us a good deal and making it possible to get the car I wanted.

Thank you, Samantha, for letting us own your business. Enjoy your ride.

• My recent purchase from US Auto Network

Thank you for your business, Hennesha. Your feedback is appreciated.

This was one of the best experiences I've had in a while. Benjamin was very welcoming and thoughtful of my needs. He put me in a great car that fit my budget. Thank you US Auto!

Thank you for your business, Hennesha. Your feedback is appreciated.

• 2003 Saab 9-3

Your business and feedback are truly appreciated. Let us know when you are ready to buy your next car.

I was recommended by a friend, and let's just say we are still friends because I am very pleased with the pricing and how easy it was to get my family and I into a reliable car. Thank you US Auto Network. We will definitely be back again! Sincerely, Brandon.