• Great Experience

Rachel was great and extremely helpful even taking extra pictures for my out of town buying experience. When i arrived, she had the truck ready and sent me on a no pressure test drive right away. She even offered to pick me up from the rental agency. Kevin was great as well and very professional to work with. I would buy from him again without hesitation. Thanks for a great buying experience!

• Very Satisfied!

Ms. Rachel is a great person to deal with. Very Patient for one, and very helpful in the car buying process! I highly recommend U-Win for buying a vehicle.

• Ms . Rachel roy

Very nice respectable. .and she help you out very good I'll recommend anyone to go there

• Good People

Great overall service. All of the cars are extremely nice as well as the individuals who work there. They even stayed late for me (coming from out of town). Made everything really smooth and just want to thank them for the great service they provided.