iRide AutoPlex

0 recent reviews

Call This Dealer

This dealer has no recent reviews and is not rated.

• September 23, 2015

Donald was very helpful, kept in good contact with me and answered every question I had. Never has buying a car went so smooth!

We treat every customer like we want to be treated and try to make the experience as smooth as possible. Glad you enjoyed you purchase. It was also ...a smooth transaction for us because you were prepared and knew what you wanted. thank you and we hope to serve your car buying needs in the future Iride Autoplex Team

February 29, 2016

I Ride was a Blessing to my family we needed to buy a family vehicle and our credit was very low. Tracy treated us with respect and understanding. I p...icked a tough deal but with some extra money down Tracy made it work for us with a lower APR than we had anticipated. I would recommend I Ride to my friends and family. Thanks again Tracy

February 10, 2016

Tracy was an outstanding salesman, made process easy. Friendly work with you finance department made our buying location a 'no brainer'. Would recomme...nd in an instant!

August 31, 2015

you guys are great! i walked in thinking i wasnt going to be able to get anything.. Tracy walked in with my infoand out with keys for me to test drive... and once i sat in my new fiat 500 i fellin love and walked away with it!

It was a pleasure doing business with such wonderful people, this is proof, don't pre judge your credit, we've seen ever situation and we have lenders... for everyone. We look forward to meeting your car buying needs in the future. Iride Auto plex Team

August 12, 2015

They were amazing and got us into the car we wanted without going through the long process of sitting and waiting for hours just to hear a NO... we we...re able to hear all YES's. Our next car purchase will be with IRide. They treated us very well and gave us more than what we wanted in a car buying experience.

Thank you Chuck and Jami for choosing Iride and I'm glad your experience was a good one and it was a pleasure to meet your car buying needs. I hope i...n the future you choose Iride Autoplex.

March 31, 2014

We were a little nervous about getting another vehicle used but my husband saw a car he liked and they were very efficient. I have never gotten in and... out of a dealer that quickly. I will recommend them to everyone.

It was a pleasure doing business with such wonderful people. Reba and Daryl are awesome. Great vehicle for great people.

iRide AutoPlex