EZ Auto

4 reviews

• September 5, 2014

I live in Amarillo, TX and I am a head mechanic, which means busy, busy, busy. I was in need of a diesel truck and EZ Auto had the one I liked. The staff... there worked fast and efficient to get me the best deal. I was surprised on the deal they gave me and the payments I got was great. Marcus, the internet manager even delivered my truck to me from Lubbock. That's what I call amazing customer service.

September 25, 2018

Definitely recommend EZauto..made buying a car very easy and affordable and very honest sell. They definitely are straight up with you. Thanks so much... for making it easy

April 22, 2014

As a 31 year old woman, I've never purchased a vehicle without the help of my parents or husband, until my latest vehicle purchased at EZ Auto Lubbock,... Tx. When an oil truck t-boned my old (paid off) clunker and totaled it, I was completely dismantled. I went online and began searching for auto dealers that would finance those of us with less than stellar credit. I found the perfect car and within 3 days I was driving it! Most of our correspondence was done via phone and email as I reside 3 hours from Lubbock. My paperwork was ready when I arrived, and I was in and out in less than 30 minutes. My sales person, Mary, was so sweet and helpful with all my questions. The finance manager, Paul, was very kind and made the usually mundane paper signing a fun and entertaining experience. The owner, Ryan, even came out to say congratulations and shake my hand. Another guy, Reid (not really sure what his title is) came out to help and was very entertaining as well. He made sure the car was spotless and all parts working before I left. He even followed me to the store to fill my gas tank, where I was promptly complimented on my new ride! This was by far the best car buying process I've ever heard of. I've head about several nightmares and not one that even compare to the excellent experience I had at EZ Auto. The process was so surprisingly painless and pleasant, I feel like I should send the entire office a thank-you basket of cookies. I would recommend EZ Auto Lubbock to anyone searching to buy a vehicle without the stereotypical car buying process.

April 15, 2014

I have purchased MANY cars in my lifetime. I have NEVER before been treated so well. I spotted the car on the lot about 2 weeks prior to purchase and wondered... if it might be possible to purchase. I contacted the dealer and was promptly handed off to Ruben. He then took my deal up the chain and was able to get me my car for what I wanted to pay, how I needed it to be financed, and WITH A WARRANTY!!!! Paul, Ryan, and the entire crew made me feel important and I am glad to tell EVERYONE where I bought my car. I have already had several people ask me where I bought...and, for once, I am not ashamed to tell them. Thank you EZ Auto!!