October 12, 2015

I want to express my appreciation to James Lynch Bill Talley Ford for helping me through a maintenance issue I had experience with my 2013 Ford Focus.... My vehicle had been in the shop before because of my driver side window not rolling up and the motor had gone bad. It was replaced a year ago. Unfortunately, I had experience the same situation a month ago. When I did get my car to Ford I was told that it was not under warranty and that I would have to pay out of pocket just to have it looked at. I paid for my car to be looked at to get the same report as before, the motor went bad. I called James Lynch who had sold me Ford cars in the past and told him my didisappointment with Ford and that they need to stand behind their work. James told me to allow him to see what he could do and within a half an hour my car will be covred by Ford. I am so happy that dealers like James did not just sell me a car, he showed me compassion and concern as a friend. Thank you James for keeping me in business with Ford.