Victory Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Saturday Closed 10:00am–5:00pm
Sunday Closed Closed
(724) 900-2914 (724) 900-2914

4.0

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

2.0

Kevin S

I, Bought a 2017 truck there from the start of the process I felt like a cattle being herded into a slaughter house. everyone was so unorganized. from the time I got there to the time I left it took 3hrs most of the time was the appraisal when I got the appraisal my jaw dropped. it was 2500.00 less than kbb on trade in. after basically arguing with the appraiser he gave me what it was worth. It was 6:30 by then and they said it was their policy not to detail cars until they were sold? I was promised a call back the following week even after calling back to schedule one I was told they were to busy and would get a call back the next day. Bottom line I had to go out and pay $ 120.00 for a detail and $111.00 for a extra key they were suppose to look for the other or get one made at a discount price. the only thing the had in their sights is money not customer satisfaction at all. please shop around before buying from here I think their is dealerships out there that truly car about the customer and just the money.

Great Dealership and people

Great dealership! Went into the dealership and was greated by "Coach"(Blake), who was awesome to deal with. Good sense of humor and made the lengthy buying process less stressful. Shout out to Jason the GM who worked with us at the end and made the deal happen. They also stayed and finished the deal close to Midnight! Thanks again!

2017 Ram Power Wagon

Went to purchase a hard to find Power Wagon Ramthat had just arrived. The dealership knew I wanted the car and called me immediately when it arrived. They offered me a very fair price well below sticker and did not try to gouge me on a hard to find vehicle that they new I wanted. The salesperson Jared was very friendly and not pushy. I felt comfortable at this dealership and felt that everyone was genuinely friendly. The process was quick compared to other new vehicles I have purchased. I would recommend taking a look at this dealership. Let them know what you are looking for. They will find the vehicle and treat you very fairly.

1.0

Bad Car dealer cliches, double them

Worst experience of my 40 years of buying cars! Took forever to get my trade appraised and the came back with a low ball offer 4k below book! And we are talking about a pristine 5k mileage car. Sales person had no computer, I was typing my info in on his smart phone for God sake! No one in the show room and I see why! Doubt the same management will be there in a year!

customer service

excellent customer service, went that extra mile for me.

Wonderful experience

We just had an absolutely WONDERFUL experience at Victory today. We started with the expert help of one of their many experienced salespeople, Jeff Pepper. He listened to what we wanted, our likes and dislikes, then ultimately guided us to what ultimately ended up being our pick! The car was SO good, we ended up getting TWO!! The people from start to finish were professional, courteous, friendly and very knowledgable. They truly DO put the customer's needs first and each of them have a whole-hearted way of making YOU part of the Victory family. Our sincerest thanks to Jeff Pepper, Jen Megahan-Ferry, all the finance and back office workers, the lot attendants who made our vehicles look beautiful to drive home. Finally, to Victor Olive, for possessing what not a lot of dealership owners have...a genuine and heartfelt passion for what he does. He's proven to us that the very same kindness and attention you give to your customers, is also passed on to your employees. That, in our eyes, is a sign of a QUALITY car FAMILY!! We look forward to our continued business together for many years to come. Daniel Smith, Jr. & Don Megahan

Multiple 2015 New Vehicle Purchase

My family has put our complete trust in the Victory Dodge Dealership group. The Owner Mr. Victor Oliver has without question put together the best complete team of staff for the dealership. It is very hard to go to a dealer anymore and have real trust in what your being told. Our family has had a few bad new car deals in the past and with the guidance of the very well trained sales staff along with all management members, we have now benefited from there very good advise, knowledge and expertise in directing my family with well built vehicles, but also a much better financial situation as well. I have without a doubt given my full business to Victory Dodge and will never go to another dealership. If think you can get a better deal you will not. If Victory Dodge sales team and management say they can do it then they mean it. If they say they have tried everything possible, believe them because they did, then just work with Victory because they will by far give you the best service, best sales team, best management team anywhere, and more importantly Victory says what they mean and stand by there word and I don't know any dealership anywhere that does that. My family just purchased two brand new 2015 vehicles from Victory Dodge during week of 08/22/15. 2015 Chrysler 200 Limited and a 2015 RAM 1500 4x4 Big Horn 3.0L Turbo Diesel. This will be our 4th purchase from Victory over the past few years and we would not even think of going elsewhere. The purchase process was direct, knowledgeable, extensive, and extremely no hassle. The 200 Limited has the 2015 5 star crash rating Best Consumer Digest buying report, fuel economy. The RAM has best in class fuel economy as this was very important coming from a 5.7L HEMI that cost a huge amount in fuel. The new 3.0Liter Turbocharged Diesel is the most fuel efficient affordable truck I have ever owned. I am now saving a fortune in fuel since having the 5.7L HEMI for a period of time. I hate to say it but I would have never thought I would be more excited over the 3.0L Diesel from the 5.7LHEMI. The new Big Horn is the best truck I have ever owned and I have owned many trucks. My genuine thanks to the complete staff at Victory Dodge but a very big kudos to Owner Mr. Victor Oliver of Victory Dodge who has the most professional and best sales professionals in auto business. A very big thank you to Sales Professional Mr. Jeff Pepper who has been instrumental in assisting in the multiple purchases of all my vehicles. The service department and the complete organization has been outstanding with my family and I look toward many many years of business with Victory Dodge.

Third Time Really is the Charm!

Victory is the third dealership I've done business with. Out of all my experiences, this one was the best. My sales associate was Corey Wier, who was very polite and easy to converse with. Instead of treating me like a transaction as most sales people at dealerships, he didn't seem overly preoccupied with hard selling me on the car I was test driving. I only gave it 4 out of 5 because I didn't like the push from another associate for me to purchase a warranty (I bought a used car). I thought the dealership had a pleasant atmosphere and am genuinely satisfied with the purchase I made.

Best customer service

Best car-buying experience. Excellent customer service - they go above & beyond to make sure their customers are happy. Great prices & great finance options. Well worth the trip - will definitely be a repeat customer.