Autoland USA

Sunday 11:00am–4:00pm
(631) 346-3870 (631) 346-3870

1.0

Thieves

NOOO GOOOD BAD PEOPLE THEY WRITE THERE OWN REVIEWS RIP PEOPLE OFF AND WILL CONTINUE TO IF YOU LET THEM STAY AWAY

Car review

I have never had such an honest no pressure car buying experience. Everyone was professional friendly and highly knowledgeable. I am a customer for life and I highly recommend them to anyone who is tired of being taken advantage of by "typical" car dealers.

Very helpful....

Set me up with a nice used Honda Civic....worked hard to get me the best deal possible and I was able to take it home on the same day

Best place !!!!

My experience was fantastic . The ultimate best , hands down experience actually . I got a 2011 Dodge Charger and it's the vest car I've ever gotten . But that's besides the point . The point and only point that matters is that this place is the real deal . They dont just want your money . They actually want to see there customers happy . Wow,,, now ain't that a miracle . I highly recommend checking these guys out . Guaranteed you won't be going anywhere onve you step foot in there door . I have a huge thank you to Pete abd Paul who made this haoieb for me . Thank you ?. Fro Maureen And Joe

Great service!

Was amazing customer service. Felt like they really wanted to help me. We're super friendly. Glad I went there and chose my car from them!

Love that store

Great place to go everyone is so helpful I'll recommend it to everyone

Dealer response

Thank you Tony! It was a pleasure serving you!

Best place

Got the perfect Jeep that fits me perfectly in every way. Thanks autoland!!

Dealer response

Thank you Ashley for the wonderful review.

Great Experience

Autoland created a great no pressure environment where it was easy to make a sound decision.

Dealer response

Thank you Dustin for the wonderful review.

AUTO LAND ROCKS!!

The guys over at Auto Land were very helpful while I was buying my car. There was no pressure like a normal car dealership and I couldn't have been any more satisfied with the entire experience. A big thanks to Pete and the boys over there!

Dealer response

Thank you Matt for the wonderful review. We wish you the best

Great salesman

Went to look at a vehicle for my teenage son and dealt with Cheap Pete. He is an extraordinary person with a nice groomed beard!!! Go see Pete