West Lake Imports

Not rated Dealerships need five reviews in the past 24 months before we can display a rating.

4.0

Very helpful even though I didn’t buy

Called and talked to a salesman over a Genesis. He was very responsive in his questions which was mostly via text. He even gave me a quote over the phone for a trade value in on my car. Thank you so much for helping out in my search for a car.

Great Experiwnce

Fantastic group of people highly recommend this dealer great inventory great prices and offer warranties Thanks again I will be back I bought a 2011 Bmw low miles

Dealer response

Thank you David for choosing West Lake Imports and congratulations on the AWESOME BMW!!!

Awesome Staff

Awesome staff from sales to financing ...Highly recommend easy process in and out in less than an hour couldnt be happier... Pat in the front office was Great...She made the process great..

Dealer response

Thank you HAPPY CUSTOMER.... whoever you may be!!! Pat works very diligently to make every aspect of the business work smoothly for our customers. Everyone here greatly appreciates you taking notice and the time to give us a 5 star review.

Great people!!!

The customer service we received from Aaron, Kenny, Sam and Pat was simply the best!!! We have bought many cars over the years and never have been so pleased with the service before, during and after the sale! Thank you so much West Lake!!!

Dealer response

John and Cathy we so very much appreciate having the opportunity to serve you. We look forward to assisting you with service needs and auto purchases in the future.

Simply the Best!!!

Fantastic experience. The crew at West Lake Imports made everything super simple from start to finish. I'll need another car in a couple months for my daughter and we will definitely be starting here.

Dealer response

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to earn your business Luis!!! We greatly appreciate our customers and look forward to assisting you with your daughters car in the near future.

AWESOME EXPERIENCE!!!

WOW!!! West Lake Imports hands down make buying a car the best and easiest experience!!! Thank you so much everyone at West Lake!!!

Dealer response

THANK YOU Jay!!! We are very fortunate to have the best customers like yourself who make it great to come to work every day!

1.0

Horrible service

I found Kenny Hendriks to be rude. When issues arose concerning the sale he was uncooperative and dismissive of my concerns. I would NEVER consider or recommend this dealership to anyone.

Dealer response

Unhappy Customer, we are sorry and disappointed to hear you were not pleased with your experience here. We don't make excuses and sometimes we do make mistakes. We do however work day in and day out to make every individual feel welcome and appreciated. If you are in the market another time please give us a call or stop by and we will gladly make things right going forward.

Excellent Products and Customer Service

We are extremely pleased with EVERYTHING about our sales experience with West Lake Imports. Kenny Hendrick, the Dealer Principal, was most accommodating, meeting all of our requests in a most professional and timely manner. We had been looking for a BMW 5 series at a number of Auto Dealerships over a 2 week period and West Lake Imports was head and shoulders above all of them in product and customer service. I highly recommend working with Kenny Hendrick and West Lake Imports.

Dealer response

Thank you so much for the kind review Carl!!! We strive to be the best and are very selective of our inventory. It makes our day to hear our customers are as satisfied as you!!!