Route 17 Nissan

Used (201) 266-5041 (201) 266-5041
Service (201) 266-5014 (201) 266-5014

4.2

Ralph was Great

Knowledge and friendly staff , the van was a great value with extended warranty, finance manager gave great rate ... I will share my great experience with my friends and family ..Ralph was a professional salesman

Dealer response

It's great to hear that Ralph was so helpful and you appreciated our friendly team. Thanks for the compliments and we'll look forward to seeing you again.

Helpful and informative

Stop by to check out one of the pre-owned Nissans and was assisted by my sales consultant Adam who was absolutely great and very kind throughout the whole process. Although it was a used car he showed me everything about it and made sure all my questions were answered. Thank you Route 17 Nissan

Dealer response

Hi Ethan, thanks for the nice review. We're so glad to hear that Adam was great to work with and very kind. Thanks too for saying that he was able to answer all of your questions.

Steve Burke

Fantastic staff!!!! I found the car of my dreams thanks to Andrew. He made the process so easy. Great job Route 17 Nissan and Andrew. Thank you

Dealer response

Hello Steve, thanks for leaving a wonderful review for us! It's great to hear that our team is fantastic and Andrew helped you find the car of your dreams. Thanks for the compliments and we'll look forward to seeing you again.

I just want to thanks personally to Many Vargas , for all his attention to as , I went to buy a car today ,and he was awsome, for 4 year whit a Nissan service ,I fell like a found someone to actually treat as like good, very very professional and make a great deal for selling, and we are so happy for come here to buy a car whit him, if it very good for me to do any good recommendation for him , thanks the way that he treat as today thanks very much , aliosmar vargas and Dayana Rodriguez .

Dealer response

It's great to hear that Manny Vargas was helpful to you and you were pleased with everything. Thanks for the recommending him so highly and we'll look forward to seeing you again!

Great purchase experience

went to 3 different dealers and they all tried playing games with us, i walked in on the Rogue special route 17 had and got exactly what it said. thanks to abe and tony

Dealer response

Hi Andrew, it's very great to know that Abe and Tony were so helpful, and you're happy with your Rogue!

Very nice place, great deal

Let me start by saying that i had an excellent deal in my new rogue, i was shopping at few nissan dealerships but at rt 17 with Danny i recieved excellent service, they were so understanding and patience with me till i made my decision, also they answered all my questions and no body played games there as i was expecting it from a dealership. I would of course recommend this place for family and friends go see Danny and sales manager Jay.

Dealer response

Thanks for sharing your feedback. We're so glad to know that Danny and Jay were helpful, and able to answer your questions. We appreciate your recommendation too!

Very professional

I have been buying Fords for years but gave NISSAN a visit. This place give you a great energy as soon as you walk in. The drive of the Rogue was perfect and the safety features were awesome. Manny my salesman did an outstanding job! Thank you Route 17 Nissan!!

Dealer response

Hi Patty, thanks for the terrific review! It's great to know that Manny was so helpful and congrats on your new Rogue!

Great purchase experience

Friendly Staff, Nice facility and Large selection. I will definitely recommend friends and family and share my pleasant purchase experience with others. Thank you Ralph and Route 17 Nissan.

Dealer response

Hi Joan, thanks for the terrific review! We're so glad to know that Ralph and our team were so helpful to you. Thanks for the great recommendation too.

First time leasing a car and let me tell you, Adam my sales consultant went above and beyond to ensure that my first buying experience was excellent. Thank you Adam and Route 17 Nissan.

Dealer response

Hi Brian, thanks for sharing your feedback. It's wonderful to hear that Adam went above and beyond to help!

AMAZING QUICK AND FAST

Abe and Tony worked hard on getting me approved for a car that my family needed thank you very much guys. I will be sending everyone I know there

Dealer response

Thanks for telling us that Abe and Tony were so helpful and we appreciate your kind recommendation.