New 800-323-9621
Used 800-323-9621 Email Dealer

Average based on 604 reviews
  • Dominick Milano

Thank you for your honest feedback. If you have any additional needs or questions, we will be more than happy to assist you! Safe travels!

My first trip to Premier was on 08/11/16 for oil change and etc. At the end I was told by Gus Rodriguez that I needed rear brakes.I had only a about 8300 miles on my car and told him I never heard of rear brakes going before the front brakes. He said that they encourage getting a second opinion. I did by some one who has some work for for at least 15 years and more.After checking the brakes he said that I needed brakes on the driver side but on the other side they were good and that some thing was wrong, maybe the Caliber, On 08/25/16 returned to Premier and spoke to Ameed and told him what my problem was and he also said it sounded like the caliber and could not do anything that day. I returned to Premier on 08/29/16 and spoke to a young lady can't recall her name gave her all the information and then got a shuttle ride to my home. I was home about twenty minutes and she called me and told me that I need rear brakes. After A brief discussion with her, she put me on the phone with Rick a service Manager. We had a discussion about the brakes and I told him that I never heard of getting only getting 8300 miles on rear brakes that wore out uneven and he said that this was NORMAL. We kept repeating our selves.and I said fix the brakes. and that I would like to have the old brake pads. He said not a problem. When I returned to Premier we again had the same discussion. I said to Rick that I never seen brakes that wear out uneven one side and the other side is good and haven't worn out like the driver side. I also said if I drive 26000 miles a year I would have to replace brakes three time in one year, again he said that this would be NORMAL . I think he was sincere so I guess I have to put the blame on Ford for making and for changing a product that use to work so good before. I've own a Lincoln Town Car and a Mercury Marques and enjoyed them both. Maybe this is why as an investor in Ford I have not seen my investment in Ford going no where in the last few years .So after this survey I will be writing a letter to Ford about my experience with My Lincoln MKZ In closing I would like thank Rick and Premier Ford for picking up the expense for repairing the brakes.

• Work was satisfactory.

Service was better than the last time I brought my car in.

We appreciate your feedback, Esther. Please don't hesitate to give us a call if there is anything we can do for you.

Service was better than the last time I brought my car in.

• Service

Was not offered a loaner for service on a 2015 vehicle. In fact, my wife asked and was told you don't offer them for maintenance work. Why should it make a difference?

• Transit82@prodigy.net

Leasing from Premier was a pleasure. They worked with what I was looking for in an Edge and came up with a vehicle and a monthly fee that I was comfortable with. Teddy worked out all the financial details and Anthony went over all the details of the vehicle with me. I'm very satisfied with all aspects of the transaction.

• excellent

very pleasent ,the problem was corrected in a professional manner

We appreciate your feedback of our Staff's outstanding service, Julia! We look forward to seeing you again!

very pleasent ,the problem was corrected in a professional manner

• Great service

Staff courteous and knowledgeable. Car was ready when promised.

Staff courteous and knowledgeable. Car was ready when promised.

• Great experience

We're happy to hear that you enjoyed working with our staff! Thanks for the positive feedback.

Your sales representative was extremely pleasant, knowledgeable and on the ball. It was a great experience doing business with him and I would gladly recommend him. Great job!!

• Great Service and Great Staff

I have a apple red ford escape 2015 The staff was great And the service was great

Hi Lenise! We are happy you had a pleasant experience here at Premier Ford NY, Inc. We hope to be of service again in the future.

• Excellent service

Had routine maintenance. The service was handled very professionally. Wait time was less than 2 hours. The staff was excellent especially Mr. Winston my service manager. Kudos to the Ford service staff.

• New lease

Always a pleasure dealing with premier ford. Everod and the entire staff were fantastic.

We are happy you enjoyed working with our staff, Rosemary! We appreciate your kind review.