Coccia Ford Lincoln

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Great experience

We were looking to purchase a new Lincoln Nautilus that was in the showroom. Unfortunately that car sold before we could pull the trigger. John Kuna was very helpful and found an equivalent car at a competitive price. John continued to communicate with us until the car arrived. He is very personable and knowledgeable about all of the car's features. Thanks John!!

Lori Thomas BEST CAR PURCHASE EXPERIENCE

My husband and myself walked into the dealership looking for a Lincoln SUV. Met Lori a true professional. No pressure, knowledgeable, good listener made the whole process positive on all fronts. The best car purchase experience we have ever had! Five star to Lori she rocks!!!! We will be back!!! WE LOVE LOVE OUR LINCOLN NAUTILUS!

Purchase of Lincoln Corsair

Last week we purchased a Lincoln Corsair. We walked in and met Lori Thomas. She did not pressure us into anything. We told her where we needed to be with our payment. She worked out a number for our trade and we made a deal! She was very thorough in explaining the car to me because it has so many cool features. We are very pleased with our Corsair. Thank Lori!

Coccia Ford Is Where It's AT

At Coccia Ford I received top notch customer service before I even entered the door, thanks to Alexa. She was very helpful. I had an awesome salesman Brad Dwyer. He was knowledgeable, professional, and courteous. He made the whole process of leasing a new car so easy and stress free. I can't thank him enough, or the entire Coccia team. I am trilled with my new car. I will most assuredly be a repeat customer in the future.

Highly Recommend!!!

My experience with Coccia Ford was exceptional! I had to work and never got to the dealership until late afternoon, John Kuna and Barry in financing still gave me GREAT service and had me out the door with my new vehicle that day!! Love this dealership!!!

Best Buying Experience I’ve had

Decided recently I wanted to look into get into something new, as I just wasn’t satisfied with my current car. After doing some extensive online research, and combing through several local dealerships to no avail, we decided a week in advance to take a day and visit Coccia Ford, and needless to say… after just a few hours and an awesome experience start to finish, we found ourselves leaving with the perfect car at an amazing deal, that was exactly what I was looking for! All thanks to Our very friendly, professional and helpful salesman Brad Dwyer, and the rest of the Coccia team! They made it happen! Completely satisfied with my new Purchase, and I cannot thank everyone enough. They’ve got another repeat customer. Thank you!

Highly recommend

My experience at Coccia Ford Lincoln was a great one! Everyone was helpful from day one throughout the entire process. They went above and beyond to help me and kept me updated every step of the way. I am extremely grateful to John Kuna and the rest of the team for getting me into my new vehicle and making it such an easy process!

Excellent Customer Service Experience

Coccia Ford Lincoln provided an excellent customer experience from start to finish. The Coccia team went above and beyond to make sure we received the perfect vehicle.

Recommend Coccia Ford

Over the years I have leased a number of Cars and SUV’s from Coccia Ford and have never had a problem. Their Customer Service is the best. John Kuna is an outstanding salesman. He works extremely had to ensure you get a great deal. Barry Williams in Finance is the best.

Go see Lori Thomas at Coccia for a superb Lincoln!

I received great service in purchasing my Lincoln MKC. I first saw it on the Internet and when I contacted the dealership they steered me into the right direction immediately. I dealt with Lori Thomas who was a fantastic sales rep. Very low pressure but very thorough and informative. Dave the finance man worked his magic and got me a great financing deal. Then when I picked up my car Lori pointed out all of the great features and I learned so much that I hadn’t known before even though this is my third MKZ. Thanks again for a great experience and I will definitely recommend you to others.