Peruzzi Toyota

Sunday Closed Closed
New (215) 660-3914 (215) 660-3914
Used (215) 660-4314 (215) 660-4314
Service (215) 660-3164 (215) 660-3164

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

4.5

Amazing standards

Today I bought a pre owned RAV4 from Peruzzi Toyota and I have to say that it was the most pleasurable buying experience of my life! Jen, who greeted me with a warm smile, is the best! She is a kind, no nonsense woman who really listens and hears what you have today. She isn't pushy or insistent. She listened to me and understood my budget. I was so glad that I had come in. We crunched some numbers with Jason and then crunched some more... They made my dream come true. They worked with my budget and together we made it work. She explained everything as we went along and treated me with respect and patience. Every question I had was addressed. Her kindness as well as her intelligence was much appreciated. The finance department was diligent and attentive to my desires and my budget. Jason also took the time to advise me and make sure I wasn't going in a wrong direction. He was sensitive to my concerns and worked with me until we had a deal. I left that day in. My new car! They are an incredible team there at Peruzzi and I would highly recommend them to anyone buying a new or pre owned car. Their customer service is outstanding! I was very well looked after and felt like we were a team throughout the entire process. Team Peruzzi is the best, there is no other and I'm proud to be a part of it.

Wonderful service

I had great service leasing my new Camry. Abu Nasser my salesman was patient and worked very hard to get me a great deal on my new car. I also want to say a great big thank you to Matt Dominci and Bob Loscalzo for helping with the deal on my new Camry as well. They made a great team. I'm so very happy with my new car and appericate all they did for me to get. Thanks so much for everything!!! Love my car???

Wonderful Experience

Just a brief note. I had a wonderful experience at Peruzzi Toyota working with Dana Kelhart to purchase a vehicle. Let me say i have close to the worst credit history and despite that Dana worked tirelessly to find a deal that allowed me to walk away with a new vehicle. She was not pushy like a typical salesperson and i would definitely recommend working with her the next time you are looking for a new vehicle.

Very Satisfied and Happy!

I wanted to give a shout out to Peruzzi. I was nervous going into the process of replacing a vehicle that I would not be leaving the dealership with. Jenn W. (sales) and Jason (finance) were so amazing. They worked tirelessly to place me into a vehicle I LOVE! Having a substantial warranty with the vehicle and the Peruzzi benefits is a big plus. They have my business and I will be referring others who need a vehicle.

4.5

Easiest Buying Experience

I went to Peruzzi after two different toyota dealerships before. They were amazing. They listened to everything I wanted. They took me seriously vs. asking my husband anything. My salesman (Greg Z.) didn't talk me into something else and after three weeks was able to get me the exact model, color, options, etc I wanted. The process was painless when it came to sign papers. I knew the car dealership buisness all to well so they worked with a tough girl knowing the numbers. Bottom line they matched my numbers! Worth the drive!

Peruzzi Toyota Sales Review - Ivan Shurakov

Ivan was very helpful and informative. He did everything that we could have asked for to make our buying experience a positive one. He also showed us how to operate the vehicle options. I would definitely have him as our sales person in the future.

Great Experience!

Despite everyone else's negative comments, I had a great experience while I was at Peruzzi Toyota. I went in looking for a specific loan program and the salesman Mike Lindley was there to greet me as I walked in. He was very nice and welcoming and helped me step-by-step through the loan process and helped me find a car that was within my budget. I am very pleased with my experience.

Satisfied Customer

Previously purchased a vehicle from this dealer under their "buy here pay here" program due to some credit issues. The salesman said come back again in 2 years and we should be able to upgrade your vehicle and get you into a more conventional loan. A few weeks ago - a few months shy of the 2 years, the salesman, Greg Zomberg, called to see if I'd like to come in to see if they could get me into an upgraded vehicle. This past weekend I figured what the heck and went to see what they had to offer. My credit has improved, but I still wouldn't call it stellar. However Greg & Peruzzi were able to put me into a very nice 2012 Toyota Corolla with very low mileage - and got my financing approved thru Toyota! I was happy with the trade-in value they gave me, the financing/payments were something I could live with and I went from driving a 2000 used car with many issues to a very lovely 2012! Couldn't be happier.

awesome customer service!!!!!

working with John and Nicole at Peruzzi Toyota in Hatfield has been a great experience! They were patient when working with me and found the best deal to fit my budget!!!! I couldn't be happier! I recommend everyone to buy a car from them and you won't be dissapointed!

3.7

good experience

we bought a 2015 corolla, we had a good experience but it took almost 4 hours to complete the purchase, the trade-in $ was fair, not much haggling, our salesman Dom was professional and knowledgeable.