Causeway Honda

301 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

November 16, 2020

That was the BEST service I ever had! And it's all because of Matt Clark. I've purchased four (4) cars with Matt starting in 2009 and every experience... has been incredible. He is the ONLY car salesman I have ever trusted. Period. He even handled the service for me on this issue start to finish, which is why it was perfect.

Hi Scott, thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us at Causeway Honda. We're happy we could meet your expectations with the help from Mat...t! If you ever need anything from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by. Have an awesome day!

November 15, 2020

Causeway delivers professional service every time. I like the fact that they give free oil changes with the purchase of a vehicle.

Our team strives to deliver an excellent experience, and are glad you found this to be the case during your visit. If you have further needs or questi...ons, please reach out!

November 14, 2020

Buying my car was pretty painless. Not like the vultures most dealerships are. Staff very courteous and friendly.

Janet, we strive for 100 percent satisfaction, and it is great to see you had such a positive experience at Causeway Honda! Please let us know if the...re is anything else we can do for you; we are more than happy to help!

November 14, 2020

Great service again from Manahawkin Honda. Excellent representative Kristin! Very fast and thorough!

Hi Barbara Pirie, thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us at Causeway Honda. We're happy we could meet your expectations with the help ...from Kristin! We look forward to your next visit! Take care!

November 13, 2020

Prompt service explains problem fix problem in 1day my service representative Matt at Honda is polite and patient with me... I ask a lot of questions

Hi Ms. Steen, thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us at Causeway Honda. We're happy we could meet your expectations with the help from... Matt! If you have any further questions, please give us a call. We're always happy to help!

November 13, 2020

Kristin was my service rep and she is always pleasant knowledgeable of her position and very friendly and knows my name and the cars I have purchased there... my service will always be done at Causeway Honda. My salesman Matt is the best also he sold me my last two cars. Great dealership! Thanks to everyone at Causeway!

Hello Nan, we truly appreciate you taking the time to leave us this kind feedback! We're happy to hear Kristin and Matt always provide you with an ex...cellent experience! Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything additional we can do for you. Take care!

November 13, 2020

My dealer is Danielle Natali whom I connected with as soon as I met her She was kind, patient and all good things but what I liked most was that I felt... she was honest. I would definitely recommend her to friends and family Also had a very pleasant experience with Kristen with serving my car She is pleasant and very nice

Hi Marilyn, thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us at Causeway Honda. We're happy we could meet your expectations with the help from D...anielle and Kristin! Feel free to reach out to us if you need anything. Have a wonderful day!

November 13, 2020

Had to take my car in for an emergency service. My car wouldn't start after I drove to the bank. Had to have it towed to the dealership. After a complete... inspection and some diagnostic testing I found out that I needed a new battery. Due to the mileage on the car the technician suggested that I have the 60,000 mile service completed. I agreed. My car is now ready for winter thanks to the great folks at Causeway Honda.

Royster, we strive for 100 percent satisfaction, and it is great to see you had such a positive experience at Causeway Honda! We are always more than... happy to assist you if anything else ever comes up. Take care!

November 13, 2020

They took me in quickly even though I didnt have an appointment due to my car was making a crazy noise and they resolved the issue . Very thankful since... I had to travel up northern New Jersey.

Hi Isabel, we are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience! If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give us... a call or stop by. Have an awesome day!

November 13, 2020

My car service repairs are excellent. This has increased the longevity of the vehicle.

Hi Donna, we are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience! If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give us ...a call or stop by. Have an awesome day!