Bredemann Ford

503 reviews

503 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Bredemann Ford from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

January 15, 2019

Rick at Bredemann was the opposite of a traditional car salesman (like found at other dealers). Not pushy or aggressive, calm, good listener, etc. He... made buying easy and simple. Will do business with him and Bredemann again for sure.

Rick Serrano

(5.0) 15 reviews

January 7, 2019

We finally bought a car! Ours was more than 13 years old so we hadn't visited a dealership in that many years. The service that we received at Bredemann... was beyond comparison. Daniel Sakolsky literally held our hands and helped us choose the best car for our needs and what we wanted to spend. I think he is the best. Knowledgeable, friendly, respectful and supportive. We never felt pressured to make a rush decision and we received all the information to make the best decision. This was the best experience ever.

Dan Sakolsky

(5.0) 18 reviews

• May 10, 2016

Located desired auto via cars.com. Dealer located 6 hours away, worked with sales department to get a honest review of car. Booked flight that day! Representative... picked me up at airport, test drove car, signed documents and drove car home. Just that simple. They made each step as easy and stress free as possible. Would be happy to deal with Rick again

Congratulations on your new ride!! We are thrilled to know you had such a pleasant experience working with Rick! We hope you are enjoying your new pur...chase! We appreciate your kind words and your business, thank you Mike!

January 7, 2019

Dan Sakolsky

(5.0) 18 reviews

John Lee

Internet Sales Consultant and Ford Technology Specialist

(5.0) 6 reviews

December 29, 2018

Paul Ipjian at Bredemann Ford was recommended to me many years ago, and I have been working with him on my leased vehicle ever since. His professionalism... and ease of doing business have made my car buying/leasing experience more pleasant than expected.

Thank you so much for taking time to post online about your experiences with Paul. He is a great asset to our team!

December 13, 2018

Paul Ipjian at Bredemann had been recommended to us, and we were very happy in our experience with him. He helped us find a solid used car, that fit our... needs, without any pressure or other non-sense!

Thank you so much for considering our dealership and for taking time to post online about your experience! Please don't hesitate to call us if we can ...help you with anything!

December 10, 2018

I highly recommend Bredemann Ford in Glenview to everyone for buying and/or servicing their vehicle! I've been going there for the past 3 years and I'll... tell you that their customer service is #1! They are dependable, reliable, they know their business! My friend bought her Ford from them and she tells me that she also has great experiences with them! I however go in for servicing my Ford Fiesta. They explain the problem, how it will be fixed and the time frame. They keep their word and deliver;provide an easy and stress free process. The entire staff is friendly. I got greeted by 6 people and asked if I was being helped! Chris Fanella, their service director is a genuinely kind, patient and caring person. I'm usually a difficult woman who panics and always worries her car will blow up, catch fire or die in the middle of an intersection ( cause I don't know anything really about cars ). Chris is always explaining and reassuring me that my fears are nowhere near reality. He's patient and understanding! For example, I was in there the other day and I asked Chris to take a test drive with me after the repairs (cause I'm a difficult person). He was so nice about it and he went with me even though it's not his job! During the drive he explained my car to me and gave me basic information no one else bothered to. Now, tell me if your service people do (and/or would do) that for you?

Thank you so much for leaving such a nice review! We really appreciate you taking time to post online about your experiences with us!

Chris Fanella

Service Director

(4.3) 6 reviews

December 3, 2018

About a couple years ago, I was having issues with a brand new truck purchased here. The service department is really going downhill. After buying my truck... at Bredemann, Ive been bringing it here for service for about year now and service was usually great with Mike R. However, the last couple times have been terrible. I recently brought my truck in to have the step replaced. I was told it would be a 4-5 hour job. No one ever called to let me know the delay after 9 hours. Jim S, the last couple of times has been terrible. No customer service, dismissive, never calls, and not one apology after 9-10 hours of work with no timetable for pickup. It got to the point where I called the service department and told them that I would be on my way to pick up my truck regardless of the working having been completed or not. Then magically I receive a phone call on my way to the dealership 10 minutes later that my truck was ready. When I arrived to pick up vehicle, Jim S was unfriendly and not one mention or apology for the 10 hour delay. Good luck to anyone dropping their vehicle off for service and having to deal with Jim. Furthermore, I had some hope when Katie contacted me about my last experience at Bredemann. Not only did things not get better, they got far worse. She assured me Chris F would be handling any issues that come forward and it has been nothing but a disappointment. I purchased a brand new truck that I've been force to take in for repairs a handful of times. Furthermore, an issue that was fixed in once before already came up again and Bredemann refused to fix the issue. I even brought in the last invoice that had the same issue and replacement part, and I was told they didn't hear anything so they won't replace the part. This place is a joke. Absolutely terrible customer service. I was also promised a simple fix of another issue would only take 1-2 hours. I was emailed the time frame and then told my truck might not be ready until later in the week. I personally would never go back to Bredemann for any future purchase of mine. If you want to feel welcome, treated with respect, and feel like your business is valued, then this is the wrong place for you.

Chris Fanella

Service Director

(4.3) 6 reviews

November 30, 2018

You are treated by Ford Bredemann as if you were royalty! They do their best constantly to insure complete and total satisfaction. They are committed... to their customers!!!

Thank you so much Judy for your kind words! Please don't hesitate to call us if we can help you with anything!

November 25, 2018

I have purchased many vehicles throughout my lifetime and dealt with many dealerships. Then, about 14 years ago I found Bredemann Ford and made it my... go to for service and new cars since. The service department is top notch and treats you in a professional, intelligent, and courteous manner with the best outcome I have ever had in mechanical reliability. . My go to sales representative, Paul Ipjian, is the most knowledgeable I have ever had the good fortune to provide me with exactly what I want and insure that I am completely satisfied with my purchase even years after purchase. Mr. Ipjian is Marshall Field quality without question. Vehicle service and purchase used to be a major pain, with Bredemann it is become a rewarding and pleasant experience.

Thank you so much for your loyalty and for your kind words! And of course for taking time out of your day to post online about your experiences with u...s. As you know, please don't hesitate to call us or stop in if we can help you with anything!

Mike Reyes