Classic Mazda

(4.9) 239 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• Superior experience!

wonderful exp Dealershiperience purchasing my new Mazda cx-3. it's my first car and 12 years and I'm thrilled with the purchase. I highly recommend th...is dealership and especially Gordon Pagano. it was a very smooth transition and transaction. Thanks to everyone at the Classic Mazda Dealership.

• New car purchase

Phillip B was a great help in purchasing my new Mazda CX-5. From the initial test drive to selecting the final details of trim and color, I was please...d with the service and respect for my time Classic Mazda offers.

• Best car dealership!!!!!

Brian Tan you are a God send!!! I will recommend you to everyone I know shopping for a new care. I am so grateful you made it so easy!!!!!!!!!!

• Exceptional Service

I have been taking my car for service for the last 3 years. Every time great service throughout.

• Best car dealership!!!!!

I was so scared moving to a new country and buying my first car. Classic mazda made it so easy I can't thank them enough!!!!!

• Excellent service!

Rich Barone gave us excellent customer service when my wife’s Miata battery was low. The car was taken in, the battery charged and the charging syste...m checked out before we could finish lunch. The car was in the drive waiting for us upon our return. Thank you Rich and the Classic Mazda crew for terrific service.

• Service

Gary Moretti did a good job fast and efficient , have bought three cars from this dealership

• excellent salesman!

Bob Newland was an excellent sales representative to deal with at Classic Mazda. This was the second new car we have purchased from him for our fami...ly in less than a year. Bob Newland's integrity and sales assistance is why we do business with Classic Mazda and they have been our first choice repeatedly.

• Replace tire

Johnny Zelaya helped me so much and made sure I had the best service I could get. He was super nice and understanding

• New Car

I deoooed my older Mazda off for an oil change and ended up looking around the lot at the newer models. Matthew Rosa came out to help my husband and m...yself. He told us about the changes and upgrades from my car to the 2017 models. I explained I was looking and anything I wanted to do depended on what they could offer me for my current car. Matthew had my car appraised and then helped me pick out a new car to purchase with my trade in. Matthew was kind and helpful from the start and didn't push us to get anything above where we felt comfortable. He gave us the info on two different models, helped me narrow it down and take it for a test drive. Later that day, I left with my brand new Mazda CX-5. Very happy with my purchase, and this is the second car I've purchased from a Classic Mazda. I would do business with them again in an instant!

Classic Mazda