• 2017 F-350 Purchase

Robert, thank you for your kind words and congratulations on your new vehicle! We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!

Very professional transaction. Very quick. Did the deal over the phone. All the paperwork was ready when we got there. We literally signed and left in 10 mn. The truck was prepped and in showroom condition.

• Best Car Buying Experience I've ever Had!

Jeremy, your positive review means a lot to us and we?re happy we could help you! We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!

The absolute best car buying experience I've ever had. I walked onto the lot, totally cold - Roger Cary came up to me and listened to my needs, I was about to leave and buy a used car at a competing dealership and they worked out a deal with me to get a Brand New 2017 Mustang GT for the same price as used. Circle back around for a bit, 2 days later before the sale had totally finalized, I realized I wanted the Performance Package - the sales team with Joe and Michael worked it out to where they brought in the exact same car with the performance pack from another dealer for me and got me exactly what I wanted! They didn't have to let me do that, but it happened, and I couldn't be happier! They all went above and beyond and I'm so grateful to the Earnhardt brand and family and will tell everyone to buy from Earnhardt before anyone else! Thanks Roger, Joe, Michael, Ryan and the whole team at Earnhardt Ford! (Oh yeah and they didnt give me anything to say this, I just really want to make sure people know how amazing these guys are).

• Great deal

Great place, quick and easy ! We we're very satisfied

We really appreciate your feedback! Please let us know if there is ever anything else we can do for you! Safe travels!

Great place, quick and easy ! We we're very satisfied

• CUSTOMER FOR LIFE! THANKS JOHN NISSEN

Debra, your positive review means a lot to us and we?re happy we could help you! Thanks again for your business! Take care!

GREAT DEALERSHIP THAT TAKES THE BULL BY THE HORN AND DELIVERS ON PROMISES. THANKS TO MANAGEMENT JOHN NISSEN FOR YOUR PERSONAL ATTENTION AND HELP. WITH YOUR PROBLEM SOLVING SKILLS AND CUSTOMER SATISFACTION, OUR FAMILY WILL BE CUSTOMERS FOR LIFE.

• Review for earnhardt ford.

Our sale man was very helpful and did everything he could do get us a great deal. We would buy from them again.

Jeffrey, your positive review means a lot to us and we?re happy we could help you! Please let us know if there is ever anything else we can do for you! Safe travels!

• 40,000 miles service

My car was due for a 40,000 miles service, I drop off my car at early morning before 8:00 am. The service was finished within 2 hours, the staff was friendly and helpful , it was an excellent customer service.

Kenny, our number one goal is attaining 100% customer satisfaction in all aspects of our dealership. Please let us know if there is ever anything else we can do for you! Safe travels!

• Warenty work

As always Suzette was a pleasure to work with, she helped get me into service quickly even though I did not have an appointment.

• Ford Focus

Customer service is always proficient and excellent.

Customer service is always proficient and excellent.

We set high expectations for ourselves so it?s gratifying to hear you had a great experience with us, Ellen. If you have any additional needs or questions, we will be more than happy to assist you. Safe travels!

• FORD EDGE

EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE. SUZZETE IS EXCELLENT. PROVIDES EXCELLENT GUIDANCE, REALLY CARES ABOUT OVEFRALL CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE.

• 2016 Edge purchase from Earnhart Ford of Chandler

Straight forward pricing! Didn't feel pressured by the sales representative.

Straight forward pricing! Didn't feel pressured by the sales representative.