Skip to main content

• Interior 4.5
  • Value 4.4
  • Exterior 4.4
Explore the 2003 Acura TL

Best car I?ve ever owned. Sorry, not selling.

Bought this new when selecting a safe large, luxury sedan for arrival of new baby. Now with 144,000 miles, the car is still as great and reliable as ever. Comfortable, powerful, safe, and fun to drive.

Love this car!!!!

Got this car even though I wanted the MDX & I absolutely LOVE it!!! Car rides so smooth, love the nose surround sound system & Navigation as well.

Most reliable first car

The car is great and fun for new drivers like myself . Very stylish and good gas mileage, I would recommend this type of car

Price, performance, comfort and dependability.

Exceptional car with many years of worry free use and comfort. It handles well, is great on gas and has all the comforts you would expect.

EXCELLENT CAR

THIS CAR HAS MANY ADDITIONS THAT MANY NEWER CARS DO NOT HAVE. THE NAVIGATION SYSTEM, THE ONSTAR CAPABILITY, ALL POWER, MOON ROOF, ETC. ALL IN GOOD WORKING ORDER.

4.0

Acura On Top

Luxurious, yet Affordable. Spacious interior, Bose surround sound, Heated Seats, MoonRoof, and Large Trunk. The ride is smooth & quick acceleration. Overall one of Acura's best Make.

4.0

Reliable car, peppy with the right mods.

Great car. Treat it well and it will treat you well. Transmissions are known to go, replaced mine around 145000 miles for about 1200 dollars.

The one!

I think this is an awesome car, currently looking for one. I love the style of the car, from the body to the backseats. Its a nice size car. Not too big, and not small at all!

Great on gas

My sister has the same year & was always saying get one because of my commute & running around with my kids for sports on the weekends. Her TL has over 326,000 miles & runs like a champ. So far I have driven 356 miles on 1 tank of gas & it lasted 5 days on a $35 full up. My Jeep we had was getting filled up every 2-3 days. I love this car.

This vehicle is true to the Honda name - Reliable

This is one of several Honda manufactured vehicles I have owned over the years and have yet to be disappointed. Overall cost of owning this vehicle is affordable to even those on the strictest budget. Good on gas, with plenty of power if needed and logically designed. Aside from regular maintenance, no issues other than SRS Takata inflator recall which Honda will gladly pay for factory retrofit at your nearest Honda dealer at no cost and provide a loaner vehicle if needed regardless of vehicle age or mileage. In a fast paced world, the last thing one wants to do is worry about a broken - down vehicle and Honda checks all the right boxes when it comes to what consumers want in a car; at least this owner anyway.