Our Expert Review: 2015 Alfaromeo 4c

No Regrets

by from Milwaukee, WI on July 19, 2015

I cannot express how much this car has exceeded my expectations. Some can point out what they call flaws (small trunk, stiff ride) but anyone buying this knows it is a sports car. You give up luxury for the most fun I have ever had on four wheels.

totally in love

by from knoxville,Tennessee on November 22, 2015

having the time of my life with the alpha 4C.Its looks,the sounds it makes and the attention it brings make it my most enjoyable ride.I1ve had it since march 2015 and its been very reliable. I`m very happy that I decided to get one. Barry Steinberg

Just Bought #5/500

by from Houston, TX on January 12, 2015

The car performs better than expected, the car looks great. It really brings the FUN back to driving. Never had an Alfa before but enjoying this one. Give it a try.

Similar Models