2016 Alfa Romeo 4 C Spider

A Powerful Fun Ride

by from Hawaii on April 22, 2017

This car can travel fast enough to transcend the speed-of-light barrier, thereby allowing me the unique opportunity for time travel. I've seen so much history! This beats that Delorean any day...

alright vehicle

by from Chicago on September 22, 2017

great car however unrealistic for winter this vehicle needs much more attention to detail on the interior however it has a very sporty exterior.
Not Rated Reliability

Great car but not for everyone

by from Chesapeake, VA on September 20, 2017

This is not a car for everyday use. I drive mine primarily on the weekends and in good weather. The value of this car is not in it's practicality but in it's fun factor. The seating position is uncomfortable on drives longer that an hour, I'm not sure that it will be that reliable long term and creature comforts are poor or nonexistent. However, you feel like a rock star every time you drive it because of how people react to it. It is incredibly exhilarating at any speed. And it is so gorgeous in person. You can't help but love it. To own this car you have to kind of view it more like a motorcycle than a car because of the lack of practicality. As long as you understand that it is 90% toy and 10% car you will absolutely adore it as I do.

Uses car for Havingfun

I love this car

by from Toronto, ON on August 17, 2017

I can't begin to say how much I am enjoying my Alfa 4c. It is such a cool, fun car. I've owned quite a few high end sports cars over the years and none have been quite as much fun.

Uses car for Havingfun