2018 Alfa Romeo Stelvio consumer reviews

side view of 2018 Stelvio Alfa Romeo
Explore the 2018 Stelvio Alfa Romeo
Shop the 2018 Stelvio Alfa Romeo

Very reliable

The vehicle has exceeded my daughter expectations. Very sporty on the outside and the interior is modern. Great vehicle and would work nicely for a small family as well

Great customer service

I just bought a Monte Carlo blue Stelvio and I love it. Excellent suspension... overall great truck. Love the red calibers.. that makes the truck stand out even more.

Unexpected reliability in a beautiful, fun SUV

In the two years we have owned our Stelvio, it has met our expectations of great handling / vehicle dynamics, acceleration and design. It has exceeded our expectations in reliability (no problems so far) and efficiency (fuel economy). It is an easy SUV to live with everyday, and our only complaint -- the infotainment / interface control -- was updated and improved from 2020 on. If you value a superior driving experience but still need the space, AWD, and utility an SUV provides, this is a great choice that you won't regret.

the best luxury car I ever have !

so far runs and drive perfect the way it look outside and inside its amazing u should try. it one of this if u like this type of cars

So Far I love it

The car is beautiful and looks amazing. So far having a lot of fun getting to drive it and i get a lot of looks and compliments on it.

Best car I've ever had!!

Great car and plenty of room. Very fun to drive!! Only problem is I dont have a sunroof. Otherwise, this is the best car ive ever had!!

Stelvio Hits it Out of Park

The Stelvio is a sleeper. The engine and drive train work seamlessly to let this vehicle scream when it needs to and purr like a well behaved cat in normal traffic. Plenty of leg and headroom and more than abundant cargo capacity. Easy to maneuver and park.

Just bought it 2 months ago. LOVE IT!

Super fffffast, tight, fun, svelte interior, understated exterior, . 0 to 60 in the best 4 seconds you can experience. Test drive it, everything else is a snoozefest.

4.4

Amazing Vehicle

It has 505hp and drives like a sports sedan and is fun to drive and is Ok as a daily vehicle. Sound system is Ok.

4.3

Very Reliable so far.

Very impressed. Nice ride. Very good performance. Great gas mileage. Great design inside and out. This vehicle mis all that it is advertised. A lot of car for the money.