2018 Alfa Romeo Stelvio

I'm 68yrs old, always wanted an Italian sports ca

by from LEHT, NJ on October 10, 2017

Styling, performance, comfort and the best driving and safety options of any car I've owned. The best value for an SUV in this class.

Uses car for Havingfun

Stelvio is the real deal

by from Houston TX on October 15, 2017

Incredible performance and value! No fake leather here either. At 6'3" I have a hard time fitting in a lot of vehicles. My Stelvio Ti with sunroof fits me perfectly. Interior is Italian leather. Paint finish is awesome. Performance and goid gas mileage in one great package. Don't believe some of the so called "expert" reviews you find on the internet, thus cars finish is superior. Why settle for a boring estrogen laced ride from other brands which over price their products? Love this car! I looked at Mercedes Lexus Acura BMW and Jaguar before buying --- I found the Alfa Romeo Stelvio to be the best ride, handling, acceleration and interior --- period.

Impressive performance. 4 cyl turbofeels like a V6

by from Fremont, WI on October 5, 2017

Lots of features for the money. Strongest 4 cylinder I have every driven. Excellent handling and overall performance. A little less stable on lane changes and less than perfect road surfaces compared to a Porsche Macan S. Dashboard is a little plain/understated compared to most SUV's in this segment, such as Jag F-Sport and MB GLC300.
Not Rated Reliability

Smooth riding

by from Cheyenne, Wyoming on August 30, 2017

After test driving numerous SUV from GMC to Range Rovers the Stelvio was by far the smoothest, comfortable, easy driving vehicle! It has 3 different drive modes. When I need to get around town or down the highway it delivers the turbo I need. I love my new Stelvio.

Love My Stelvio TI

by from Charleston, SC on December 5, 2017

So far have bit over 6000 miles on odometer and car's been great. I'm former 2015 BMW X5 and 2012 ML350 owner and have to say this car is impressive: handling and styling are among the things that stand out.

love it, drives so smooth

by from Peoria AZ on November 23, 2017

This vehicle is a beauty! Sporty, classy and comfort all rolled up in one! Wonderful driving open road or in busy traffic, handled very well, responsive with all the safety features.

Uses car for Havingfun