2018 Stelvio

2018 Alfa Romeo Stelvio

2018 Alfa Romeo Stelvio

5 out of 5 stars Performance

Have You Driven the 2018 Alfa Romeo Stelvio?

Fun to drive!

by Ray O from Apex NC on Fri May 18 2018

I really love the looks and feel of the Stelvio, and how fun it is to drive. Really drives more like a car than a suv. Only has 350 miles on it currently, so can't yet comment on reliability, but I am quite happy with the purchase. It's a drivers car, so if you are looking for a 'luxury' feel it may not be the right care for you, but if you want a car that will put a smile on your face, because of the handling and road feel, this is it.

It?s like they made this SUV for me!!

by Clarisse732 from NJ on Mon Jun 04 2018

It was love at first sight. I saw a black on black Stelvio and was at the dealership the next day buying a silver sport model. I purchased it without test driving it! Who does that? Well, I was not disappointed. I drove it in normal mode for a week until I got used to the bells and whistles now I drive in dynamic mode and it feels like it was made for that mode. I was looking for an SUV that can get out of its own way and I found it. I purchased a low mile lease because I was only going to drive to work and home but now I wish I purchased a higher mile lease because I want to drive it all the time. It handles well at high speeds and that?s what I was looking for. It has a small foot print, compact size, but still has room for my Home Depot runs. The only thing I?ve done to it was placed WeatherTech mat?s on the black carpet - because I keep my vehicles clean. The dashboard is simple there is a very short learning curve - probably two days which is perfect for me. I love it.

Crossover Luxury Defined

by nap87 on Tue Mar 20 2018

So much fun to drive! Leased the Stelvio Sport TI and it has exceeded expectations of a luxury crossover. Fast, comfortable, reliable and plenty of room for golf clubs

Stelvio is THE SUV to own!

by Steve in So CA from santa barbara on Tue Jun 26 2018

After a ton of research, both from car mags and owners, I took a test drive and was hooked. You may have to look for your Stelvio in another city as there are not many of these SUVs around--especially in the western US. DON"T buy a base model as there are lots of cool extras on the Ti and Sport models---especially the safety features, rims, seats, and trim. The driving part is the best---you can put the Stelvio in "star trek" drive mode and punch it----WOW. Or you can put the Stelvio in Eco mode and still get the "punch" (but not like ST!). My issue with the interior design is the designers put the cup holders under the heater /AC knobs and in front of the Drive Mode/Multi-Function knob. They should be reversed for easier access. The driver door storage needs partioning as everything in there falls down. These SUVs turn heads with their looks and drive ability. I can hardly wait for the next version Stelvio and I will trade mine in on it!

Amazing - Alfa has outdone themselves with Stelvio

by TQG4PLT from Florida on Fri Jul 13 2018

Stelvio has plenty interior room, very comfortable, handles like a sedan, power to spare and looks great. Alfa Romeo has outdone themselves with their 1st SUV. I look forward to getting into the Stelvio and having fun with every drive. Fit and finish is exemplary, choice of colors better than I expected.

Headline

by jack jason on Tue Apr 10 2018

Reliable car of my dreams

by Sheena from Winter Haven, Fl on Sat Jun 30 2018

This car has features that are designed to keep me safe but also allow me to enjoy this turbo to the fullest. It is beautiful!

Fast and good looking Italian

by to drive! From Brooklyn from Brooklyn New York on Sat Jun 23 2018

Little bit of a jekyll and Hyde. Beautiful and fast 0 to 60 in 5.4 seconds but a very small glove compartment and a little cramped in the back seat. Some of the controls are a little confusing but damn this car is a hoot todrive!

Love how much fun this car is to drive!

by Heatherp from St. Louis on Fri Jul 06 2018

I love not only the looks of this car, but the way it drives is a dream. The car seats are so comfortable. The controls are all user friendly. The only thing that could be better is the noise of the Fan/blower when the blower is turned up mid lever and higher.

Best vehicle I?ve ever owned

by F1Harrel from OK on Tue Jun 19 2018

If you want a practical vehicle that is extremely fun to drive I found what you?re looking for. I?ve had my Ti Sport for 3 months and every day I love to watch all the heads turn as I go on by. There is a reason that a young Enzo Ferrari started out racing for Alfa Romeo...they know what they are doing.

1 2 3 4

Our Take on the 2018 Alfa Romeo Stelvio

The verdict:

The new 2018 Alfa Romeo Stelvio luxury SUV delivers sport, utility and luxury — in descending order.

Versus the competition:

The Stelvio spanks the competition with its base-engine quickness, but in most regards it merely competes with, rather than leapfrogs, established players.

Sharing its platform, wheelbase, drivetrains and much more, the Stelvio is arguably a big wagon version of the Giulia sports sedan. Unlike the sedan, which made its U.S. debut in the Quadrifoglio performance trim level, the SUV starts with the base Stelvio ($42,990; all prices include destination) and the Stelvio Ti ($44,990). Alfa says the Quad will arrive in early 2018 at a price to be determined.

All Alfa Romeo Stelvios have standard all-wheel drive, called Q4, and with the exception of its standard wheel size — 19 inches versus 18 — the Ti's $2,000 price bump makes no difference in the vehicle's performance.

Driving upgrades come with the selection of the... Read More