2007 Aston Martin Db 9

The car of your dreams.

by from Anaheim Hills, Ca. on August 7, 2009

By far, the most fun I've ever had driving a car. Unbelievable performance, surprisingly comfortable, and I'm 6'3. Just drove the car 1200 miles in a day and a half and had a ball. Got 19.8 MPG on the trip. Not only a performer, but a head turner as well. People on the road just can't keep their eyes off it. Only real problem is lack of front end clearence (about 4 1/2 inches) so scratches on front of the car are impossible to avoid. I have owned Mercedes CLK, BMW M5, and I rate this car far ahead in both styling and pleasure. Cannot fathom how anyone wouldn't love the car

Best car you can ever buy!

by from Greensboro, North Carolina on February 23, 2007

Driving this car will become your life motivation. Every thing that has anything to do with this car is top in it's class. It drives like no other. It drives ten times better then my Ferrari I previously owned. My every day car and truck both stay in the garage now.

Dream car

by from Scottsdale on March 20, 2012

This is my dream car. Hand made beauty. V12 power and torque. This car can be driven daily, unlike the lamborghini we owned. Handling is similar to the BMW M6 or 911 but with more power. I love my convertible DB9!

Terrible

by from Bristol Connecituct on April 11, 2007

this car is gross and i would never ever tell one of my friends or relatives to buy it. It has terrible fuel economy and such, I just don't like it

Wicked ride

by from Orlando,Fl on May 20, 2017

Beautiful car, a real head turner.Luxury and power what more could you want. Wish we didn't have to sell it!

Similar Models