2010 DBS

5 out of 5 stars Interior Design
5 out of 5 stars Reliability
5 out of 5 stars Performance
5 out of 5 stars Exterior Styling

Have You Driven the 2010 Aston Martin DBS?

Great Car at a great price

by BJ from New York, NY on Wed Apr 06 2011

I've owned this car for over a month and it runs great at start up. My last car was a 1988 Toyota Camry, but this Aston takes the cake. I worked for exactly 6 years, 510 months, 45 days and 2700 hours in counting to be able to afford this beast. Unfortunately gas is so high that I can only start it up and watch it run in my garage. Nevertheless I have a promotion coming up and should be able to put this hot momma on the road!

Our Take on the 2010 Aston Martin DBS

After driving the 2010 Aston Martin DBS Volante, my initial impression as a car reviewer was that I'd been overusing the word "stunning." Some cars look good — even great. The Jaguar XK, in particular, has many fans and is often mistaken for an Aston. But when you have the real thing, you know it. Everybody knows it, and everyone seems to love it. We often speak of polarizing designs — ones some people love and others hate. The DBS is as non polarizing as the Pontiac Aztek — just in the other direction.

The DBS is about more than looks and exclusivity, though, as you know from the second you hit the accelerator. As a Volante, or convertible, the car starts at $283,900, and our... Read More