2012 Aston Martin DBS Consumer Reviews

4.3
Average based on 4 reviews

Excellent Car

by from West Palm Beach on January 24, 2013

I like this car - it is great for highway driving, taking the wife etc. to dinner and trips from WPB - to Naples. However I found the long wheelbase an issue for handling on tighter mountain roads. I shipped it to Maine last summer and it was not great. Prefer my Audi R8GT for better handling. Ride not as smooth but much tighter on the road.

Most Reliable Car I've Owned

by from on September 23, 2012

Amazing car, nothing wrong with it. Would recomend it to a friend and drive it everyday. worth every single penny.

Decent Car

by from on October 1, 2012

This was one of the cheaper cars I bought and it was for good reason. I guess it's alright, but even my Lamborghini which is cheaper is better...................I'm just kidding its a pretty good car.

Uses car for Towing

Outstanding Car

by from Chicago, IL on December 28, 2016

This is our second Aston Volante and it's a stunning car. The interior and exterior styling is just gorgeous. Where ever we go people are taking pictures and giving us compliments. Overall craftsmanship is over the top - and the car has that great leather smell when you open the doors. Performance is more than anyone will ever use. Oh, and that Aston sound when you start the car and when you get on the gas. You will always have a smile on your face. Both cars have been very reliable and easy to maintain. If you are looking for a sports GT at this price point, put it on your test drive list - you won't be disappointed.