Read or write a review.

2010 Aston Martin Rapide

2010 Aston Martin Rapide

Change Year
Average based on 2 reviews

most beautiful car i owned

by from on March 4, 2011

Rapide has a sofisticated design, much in line with DB9 and DBS. The fact that is longer and wider makes it much more elegant. The engine is quite smoth as well as nervous depending on what driving experience we want to have. I love driving it and share this experience with my friends...great car!!!

Excellent car!!!

by from DK on October 5, 2010

I have been lucky enough to own a DB9 in the past, and when I saw this car, I thought it looked just as good. I bought it because I needed a bit more space. It is by far the best car I have ever driven. It's insanely fast and comfortable, and the V12 sounds awesome! And it's the most beautiful car ever!!!

Similar Models