2008 Aston Martin V 8 Vantage

WOW

by from Cape Cod on February 17, 2010

If your looking for a high end sports car, look no further. My 08 roadster is a real pleasure, best car I have ever owned. After driving the 911turbo, M6 and other highend sports cars my choice was clear once I experienced this baby.

Great Car

by from Orlando, Florida on May 30, 2012

Just a great car car. A Real Head turner. If you are looking for a car to buy that everyone else does not own then this is the car for you.

Vantage convertable is incredible

by from Santa Barbara, ca on July 1, 2013

I have owned jags, bmws, and still have a Ferrari and must say the Aston is simply incredible. It is understated and luxurious. I purchased my 08 vantage a few months ago and have a perminant smile. It is quick and handheld berry well when cornering. The seats are plush and comfortable. The negatives.... The nav is a joke, but everybody has a smart phone now so it's not all that bad. I'm only 6" tall and my hair touches the roof so if you are over 6" you will need to shave your head. So far nothing I can say but wow what a car. If you have never driven an Aston Martin you are in for a treat.

Perfezione

by from Rome, Italy on November 27, 2008

If you have the money, it is the best choice you can make in your entire life. I feel like royalty everytime I step inside of it, I love the power.

The most beautiful car I have owned.

by from Phoenixville on September 15, 2011

This car certainlyhas power,beauty and soul. Still enjoying. little pricy but certainly gives you joy.

Absolutely beautiful car.

by from NE. Florida on March 22, 2017

I have owned 76 cars now and this is my second Aston Martin Vantage. I have a Porsche 911, a Mercedes SL, and a Bentley GT. The Aston has the refinement and beauty of the Bentley and the playfulness of the Porsche. It is an absolute joy to drive or just look at. It is amazing that the design is now a decade old and is still one of the most beautiful cars on the road.

Similar Models