2009 Aston Martin V 8 Vantage

Love it

by from DFW on May 25, 2011

finish is second to none- I traded a bentley Continental in for for it- so far, no regrets. Seat a little difficult to get adjusted exactly to my anatomy, but the spouse loves it. Performance is good, I wish exhaust was just a little bit throatier.

2009 AM V8 Vantage

by from houston on May 7, 2012

The buyer of this car should be someone who values exclusivity and styling over performance. The argument that more performance can be purchased for less money is not a valid argument here. The buyer of this car is not looking at corvettes and ford GT 500's. The interior is impeccible, the sound system is the best I have every heard in a car, and I have heard alot. The styling is beautiful (of course this is and opinion, all beit and opion shared by 99% of the population). I have had no realiabilty problems with it, I currentlyhave 7k miles on mine. There are only 2 drawbacks: the transmission when using the automanual, its slow and jerky, the paddle shifting however is right on. And I cant imagine this with any less HP, it is barely sufficient, but would put it in another league if it had at least 490hp. I have no regrets purchasing it.

GREAT, but could be better

by from new york city on July 11, 2016

car is pretty nice, but couple things not so satisfying. well first, auto shift is not smooth at all, i have not learned paddle shift so i don't know. secondly, i constantly get warning for tire system fault when parked or driving slow, did a little research appreatly a common problem. last, 0-60 is not as quickly as i imagined.

Most fun and stylish car I have ever owned.

by from Richmond/Sugar Land, TX on October 3, 2017

This car has been the my favorite sports car to date. I have owned other sport cars throughout my life but nothing as fun, stylish and exotic as this one.

Uses car for Havingfun