2013 Aston Martin V 8 Vantage S

BEST SPORTS CAR I'VE OWNED

by from NJ on October 21, 2013

The 2013 Aston Martin V8 Vantage S is the absolute best sports car I've ever owned. Aston finally offered a 6 speed manual transmission in this car earlier this year and I went for it. This car replaced my 2007 Vantage and I was simply blown away by the improvements to the 6 year old car it replaced. I originally wanted a V12 Vantage but after driving the S and weighing the cost differences (substantial) vs. the performance differences (not as dramatic as i originally thought), I went for the S, found the right car on Cars.com, negotiated a good deal with the dealer and can't be happier. Other cars I've owned, Audi, R8, Porsche Carrera, Boxster S, C5 Vette & RX7. So if your in the market for a sports car such as the 911S or R8, you owe it to yourself to test drive the Aston Martin V8 Vantage & Vantage S.

Similar Models