2019 Vanquish

5 out of 5 stars Interior Design
5 out of 5 stars Reliability
5 out of 5 stars Performance
5 out of 5 stars Exterior Styling

Have You Driven the 2019 Aston Martin Vanquish?

Big improvement over my DB9

by Old Polo PLayer from Madison WI on Fri Aug 30 2019

My Vanquish is a lightened version with about $100,000 of carbon fiber added to reduce weight. No I didn't order it, the guy who leased it did. I bought it when he turned it in! Total cost $325,000 plus taxes etc. I've owned Astons for some time and a bunch of Jags before that. The Vanquish is easier to drive than the DB9, despite more power than one is comfortable with. The heavily optioned interior is rather spendid (again his money, not mine) the boot very decent and the traction excellent. 0-60 around 4 seconds, top limited to 183 by tires, but with racing tires I believe I can do 211. Actually 150 is fast enough. I drive the car when ever I feel like it and put on miles. May as well enjoy it. Sound system is adequate, dash screen is too small compared to my MB's, and driver assists are not as good as 2019 MB, but are very decent. Aston warrantee and service has been excellent! Napelton in Downers Grove. So far a road hazard damaged tire has been it for claims and they even covered the cost of the tire.