1994 100

1994 Audi 100

1994 Audi 100

4.3

Have you driven the 1994 Audi 100?

mechanical perfection

by Amatuer Mechanic from Silver Spring, MD on Fri Apr 08 2011

Bought this car with 155,000 miles for more then I would ever pay for a car with this many miles. I have not regretted it for one second, of course with gas prices being as high as they are in 2011 it makes it less appealing for most people, about 20 mpg. The interior is amazing with tan leather and the Bose sound system to keep you comfortable while you cruise around with all that power under that foot. For a 2.8 V6 it has great mid-range acceleration but off the line is a little lacking but that's hardly a down side while driving around in a luxury sedan like this. This car has not been inoperable for more then 5 days for any problem and I have not run into any problem that I can't fix myself. Great reliable car and you won't regret getting it no matter who you are.

Did the research, this Audi was a reliable beast

by wileywalt from on Wed Jun 21 2017

I paid $1100 for it in approx. 2009, it had 204,000 miles on it, in the following 7 years I got it up to 259,000 miles, I had to put about another $1100 into it in repairs over that time, every repair except the Heater core I did myself.

One of my best cars, i purchased

by Alexander Malone from Trumbull, CT on Wed Jan 17 2018

Really, i got a very good car from a better way wholesale autos in Naugatuck, CT. The team really helped me in choosing the best car according to my specifications. I am still driving this car and really happy with my purchase.

Our Take on the 1994 Audi 100

When the Audi 100 S station wagon arrived in the driveway, Twin No. 1 ran to the garage and brought back a 5-gallon jug.

"If you are going to drive that car for any length of time you'll be needing this," she said, handing us a potion with a haunting aroma that quickly brought back memories of high school biology class.

"Formaldehyde?"

"And please park down the block," she begged.

Teenagers don't always fully appreciate function over form, practicality over performance.

Until this year Audi offered only an all-wheel drive, or Quattro, wagon aimed at providing road-holding security for those who have to venture onto highways in slime and slop. But since the Quattro carries a $47,020... Read More