1994 Audi 100

Did the research, this Audi was a reliable beast

by from on June 21, 2017

I paid $1100 for it in approx. 2009, it had 204,000 miles on it, in the following 7 years I got it up to 259,000 miles, I had to put about another $1100 into it in repairs over that time, every repair except the Heater core I did myself.

mechanical perfection

by from Silver Spring, MD on April 8, 2011

Bought this car with 155,000 miles for more then I would ever pay for a car with this many miles. I have not regretted it for one second, of course with gas prices being as high as they are in 2011 it makes it less appealing for most people, about 20 mpg. The interior is amazing with tan leather and the Bose sound system to keep you comfortable while you cruise around with all that power under that foot. For a 2.8 V6 it has great mid-range acceleration but off the line is a little lacking but that's hardly a down side while driving around in a luxury sedan like this. This car has not been inoperable for more then 5 days for any problem and I have not run into any problem that I can't fix myself. Great reliable car and you won't regret getting it no matter who you are.

Our Expert Review: 1994 Audi 100